Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Surfing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

I see four people hanging out of windows on a straight clear road. Those lads from Tipp if I'm not mistaken where hanging out of Windows driving down some tight country roads around blind bends at speed. No real comparison there.

Stop defending stupidity, I see four contenters for a Darwin Award :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

I dont think its photoshopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭savagecabbages

helen-lovejoy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

I dont think its photoshopped.

If you take a closer look at exhibit 3, the splash marks look a bit dodgy.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78293130&postcount=61

For any moderators here:
    the link is to post 61 of this thread, a photoshop mockup of the image. I am posting this link as an attempt at humour. Please contact me via PM if you feel this description was not adequate so I can fix it before an infraction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Yes I have proof to back up the statement that they are in fact not garda but i cannot comment any further.

I have proof that they are aliens but I cannot comment any further :D

Seriously , statements like that quoted are worthless - we can all claim ' inside information ' but to release it would endanger innocent lives :rolleyes:

No back up no comment should be the rule. I suspect the whole thing is a lot of shyte and they aren't even Guards in the picture , the timing of its release seems rather coincidental viewed in the context of the hysteria ( on boards.ie ) over the Limerick case.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Delancey wrote: »
    I suspect the whole thing is a lot of shyte and they aren't even Guards in the picture , the timing of its release seems rather coincidental viewed in the context of the hysteria ( on boards.ie ) over the Limerick case.
    You might well be right, but wouldn't it be better to find out?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Thread closed!

You seem to be having some difficulty closing the thread. You could try the help section if you need assistance.