Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Draft Time

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Raoul wrote: »
    I think we are doing the 2012 season as we did 2011 twice. I am not 100% sure.

Not sure how EA did it but if I was fixing that bug I'd skip over 2012 schedule to get the 2013 (season we're about to enter) right.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

So what day are we doing the draft on? Currently Wednesday 2nd leads it by one and one ifneedbe but the Packers haven't voted and I think they can only do Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

It's the 2012 schedule lads. I haven't been able to vote on my phone so will vote when I'm home.

crap, I have a brutal schedule... and I'll have it again in our first Madden 13 season :(

HOME: Bills, Dolphins, Packers, Vikings, Ravens, Titans, Texans, Jags
    AWAY: Patriots, Jets, Bears, Lions, Broncos, Titans, Texans, Jags

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

McG wrote: »
    crap, I have a brutal schedule... and I'll have it again in our first Madden 13 season :(

HOME: Bills, Dolphins, Packers, Vikings, Ravens, Titans, Texans, Jags
    AWAY: Patriots, Jets, Bears, Lions, Broncos, Titans, Texans, Jags

There will be some small changes to the schedule as per that website. For the two opponents you play outside of the division matchups, you play the teams that finished in the same position as you in the other two divisions in your conference.

So in your case McG, your schedule will replace the Ravens with the Bengals. Broncos stay the same.

So everyone plays (Using Colts as example):
    6 games vs. Own division (AFC South)
    4 games vs. Other division in conference (AFC East)
    4 games vs. Other division in Other conference (NFC North)
    2 games vs. teams in same position in remaining two divisions in own conference (AFC North, Bengals. AFC West, Broncos)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

All games are going to be tough next season.. and hopefully if we get a few more coaches like Paully and daflood we can have a cracker of a league!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭daflood

I have a question, Does trading draft picks on LM site work? :confused:

If it does, why did everybody mess around last year in xbl parties trying to get picks?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

daflood wrote: »

If it does, why did everybody mess around last year in xbl parties trying to get picks?

Nope..

replace the Ravens with the Bengals. )

my bad, not sure why I thought Ravens won your division. :o It's not like I wasn't paying attention to it during the run up to the playoffs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Raoul

daflood wrote: »

Only if you use the lm draft console which is untested. So best stick to what we know

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

LM Draft console doesn't work. It looks like the draft will be on Wednesday now. Raoul I will pass commish on to you after the Superbowl. (Please don't let me forget before I go away :pac: ) Madalig, I will give you my log in details so you can take your first round pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

SantryRed wrote: »
    LM Draft console doesn't work. It looks like the draft will be on Wednesday now. Raoul I will pass commish on to you after the Superbowl. (Please don't let me forget before I go away :pac: ) Madalig, I will give you my log in details so you can take your first round pick.
    Sure thing send me the web address too.

SantryRed wrote: »

Make me commish straight after the superbowl

So looks like Wednesday is Draft day

Hey trying to work this out, does it go on head to head for ties? or what?
    Anyway here's the layout

1/2 Dolphins/Steelers 2-14
    3/4/5 Panthers/Chiefs/Browns 4-12
    6/7/8 Skins/Pats/Texans 5-11
    9/10/11/12/13/14 Rams/Chargers/Saints/Giants/Seahawks/Vikings 6-10
    15 Jags 7-9
    16/17 Ravens/Buccs 8-8
    18/19/20 Eagles/Lions/Raiders 9-7
    21 Falcons
    22 Bengals
    23 Titans
    24 Cowboys
    25/26 Bills/Bears
    27/28 Colts/49ers
    29 Broncos
    30 Cardinals
    31 Green Bay;)
    32 Jets:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I may not be around for this, so if I'm not, will someone take my EA login details and make my picks? I've traded no picks so it should be simple :)

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I may not be around for this, so if I'm not, will someone take my EA login details and make my picks? I've traded no picks so it should be simple :)
    Sorry Man i've got Santrys to do..:o

Set up a draft board.

is the Ea site working correctly I can't find a way into see my franchise

Raoul wrote: »
    Set up a draft board.

How do I do that?

• Advertisement

madalig12 wrote: »
    is the Ea site working correctly I can't find a way into see my franchise

Yeah I was just in it.

Yeah I was just in it.
    I was sure I was on there before looking at my team but all i get now is my profile and stuff about madden 13, can't find anything franchise wise.

How do I do that?
    You can do this after the superbowl on xbl

madalig12 wrote: »
    Yeah I was just in it.
    I was sure I was on there before looking at my team but all i get now is my profile and stuff about madden 13, can't find anything franchise wise.

Google search madden online franchise, i got in that way

Pudsy, I dont mind doing this for you, I'll be doing my draft on XBL anyway as my EA stuff doesnt work

Pudsy, I dont mind doing this for you, I'll be doing my draft on XBL anyway as my EA stuff doesnt work

I might take you up on that Heli, I'll let you know closer to the time. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

You're going to trust a division rival with your draft?

I hope you like kickers and punters

• Registered Users Posts: 9,826 ✭✭✭nerd69

did someone say we have to go onto some website for the draft or can u do it on my xbox

It can be done on Xbox :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Any chance of a definite day for this lads?

Advertisement