Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro12: Ulster vs Leinster, Ravenhill, 20/4, 19:05 KO, BBC2 & RTE 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Timothy Bryce

Podge_irl wrote: »
    I dont think that was a try...

George Hamilton said it was - he knows best after all

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Sexton with a penalty 10-5 leinster

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Funk It

Wasn't completely sure if it was a try myself, does anyone have any clue where Peter Ferguson the TMO is from? hes an IRFU ref apparently

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Funk It wrote: »
    Wasn't completely sure if it was a try myself, does anyone have any clue where Peter Ferguson the TMO is from? hes an IRFU ref apparently
    accent says Ulster I think

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭durkadurka

Get well soon paddy

• Advertisement

accent says Ulster I think

Thats what I was thinking alright, but didn't want to be jumping to a conclusion and pointing the figure at a biased TMO. Being fair, it was touch and go for the try, hard one to call

33 mins and ulster have already had to make 2 precautionary subs Wallace now having just gone off

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Wallace and Henry off now. Fingers crossed its just precautionary.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

How do you think the backline is lining up now with Wallace off

With a 12 coming off for a 15

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Bah Cian, not in our own half

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭bossa_nova

How do you think the backline is lining up now with Wallace off

With a 12 coming off for a 15

Darcy is gone to the wing and Trimble is moving inside

molloyjh wrote: »
    Wallace and Henry off now. Fingers crossed its just precautionary.

Wallace is looking pretty dazed, hope its not too bad, but he will probably be forced to site out the semi final now if its a concussion,which would be a shocker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

Thought he was the tackler, so that was a crap call from the ref

Pienaar with a penalty to make it 8-10 after 38 minutes. It's pissing rain which is effecting the standard of play

Surley wrote: »

Thought he was the tackler, so that was a crap call from the ref
    Well either he's the tackler and its a penalty for not releasing, or he released and came back in the side. His feet were out the gate. Either way its a 100% penalty to Ulster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

Well either he's the tackler and its a penalty for not releasing, or he released and came back in the side. His feet were out the gate. Either way its a 100% penalty to Ulster.

He released an arm.....:cool:

Sexton with a penalty to make it 8-13 at half time to leinster

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Ryan has been having a great game so far. It's weird seeing it lashing rain in the sunshine.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,319 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Have a feeling Leinster will romp away with it (as far as it is possible to romp in those conditions) towards the end of the second half. Ulster's bench is poor.

Course my opinion may be coloured by my bets on the handicap that I desperately want to come though.

Surley wrote: »

He released an arm.....:cool:
    In at the side then

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Leinster look like Munster in attack so far, just going through the motions.

danthefan wrote: »
    Madigan will spice things up!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

WeeBushy wrote: »
    Ryan has been having a great game so far. It's weird seeing it lashing rain in the sunshine.

the weather has ruined this game... i'm about 5 miles to the north of ravenhill and its been sunny the entire match.

scrappy game and there is no real intensity so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,916 ✭✭✭OldRio

The picture quality on RTE is sh1te and it sounds like Hamilton is using a microphone from the 1930's
    BBC 2 has a much better picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

danthefan wrote: »

Ball hasn't been quick enough. In the first five minutes we were getting great ball, getting on the front foot and we looked far more dangerous as a result. Weather really isn't helping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

OldRio wrote: »
    The picture quality on RTE is sh1te and it sounds like Hamilton is using a microphone from the 1930's
    BBC 2 has a much better picture.

Yeah, but you have to watch Rory McElroy waffle, I can't warm to that guy at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Quint2010

The BBC coverage should be switched to The Comedy Channel. Andy whatshisface saying Leinster were lucky and the other panelist with a stutter..we could be here all night...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Good tackle on BOD by Cave.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

That came off Terblanche there surely? Ravenhill crowd called that one for the ref! :D

• Advertisement

Good man Seanie!

Advertisement