Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coldest May Ever?

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Definitely noticeably colder than last year.
    Meanwhile it will continue for the next month DailyMail - Don't put away the winter coats just yet: Summer on hold as forecasters warn fresh cold spell will grip UK for the next month
    Summer has been put on hold as forecasters warn Britain will be struck by a new cold snap this week set to last for a month.
    Many parts of the country face night-time frost, freezing winds, hail and heavy rain that could last several weeks.
    After a warm and mild weekend, temperatures could plunge as low as -6C in parts of the UK today with some areas facing up to two inches of snow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

It's freezing cold cant believe its May

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Middle of May and some of my plants have been frost burnt,even on the nicer days as soon as a cloud passed in front of the sun you could feel the nip in the air and once it hit 6pm the temperature started to drop dramatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,641 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

So far this May have been as poor as last years effort in regards to temps etc. Thankfully their are signs of something alot better next week - especcially for those in the midlands/west:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Lucreto

I for one am enjoying the cool May.

I mentioned before where I work there is no air conditioning and summer is hell. I have to where a navy shirt and you sweat through it in no time in there. I have seen managers and customers faint in the heat. So for me a cooler summer the better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

It's gone really cold in the last 10 minutes ....

Advertisement