Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2nd Irish FMA (FILIPINO Martial Arts) Exchange Seminar

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Anto young

:-) politics over, no reply returned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Jon .

Hi,

This is Jon O' Neill and I am one of the head administrators of the FMA Exchange.

I am posting this on behalf of the Joint Administration of the FMA Exchange. And after discussion, the conclusion we have come to is as follows:

The FMA Exchange was set up as a group of like-minded people who share various south east asian martial arts in Ireland and around the world.
    It is set up as a NON PROFIT, NON-POLITICAL AND NON-EGO group.

I'm quite shocked and appalled at some of the responses/posts that have been made about this event that was quite successful, free of politics and egos and what turned out to be a memorable day, so to be contacted in relation to the negative and political feud posts/responses was very disheartening to read.

Anto Young, as an FMA Exchange administrator and your instructor, your comments were way out of order and will be dealt with appropriately in due course.

As has been stated, the FMA Exchange is a NON-POLITICAL and if various individuals have any issues with each other, could you please post/comment elsewhere because SLANDER, GUTTERSNIPING AND STEALTH POLITICS AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED in the FMA Exchange events and pages.

I can see that this now has all got way out of hand - guys if you want to have a go at each other, as i said, please do it elsewhere as further negative posts on any FMA Exchange events/pages will be immediately removed.

This is the end of the matter for us and we will not be responding to any further posts/comments.

FMA Exchange Joint Head Administrators,

Jon O' Neill & Noel Mc Hugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Anto young

Hi,

This is Jon O' Neill and I am one of the head administrators of the FMA Exchange.

I am posting this on behalf of the Joint Administration of the FMA Exchange. And after discussion, the conclusion we have come to is as follows:

The FMA Exchange was set up as a group of like-minded people who share various south east asian martial arts in Ireland and around the world.
    It is set up as a NON PROFIT, NON-POLITICAL AND NON-EGO group.

I'm quite shocked and appalled at some of the responses/posts that have been made about this event that was quite successful, free of politics and egos and what turned out to be a memorable day, so to be contacted in relation to the negative and political feud posts/responses was very disheartening to read.

Anto Young, as an FMA Exchange administrator and your instructor, your comments were way out of order and will be dealt with appropriately in due course.

As has been stated, the FMA Exchange is a NON-POLITICAL and if various individuals have any issues with each other, could you please post/comment elsewhere because SLANDER, GUTTERSNIPING AND STEALTH POLITICS AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED in the FMA Exchange events and pages.

I can see that this now has all got way out of hand - guys if you want to have a go at each other, as i said, please do it elsewhere as further negative posts on any FMA Exchange events/pages will be immediately removed.

This is the end of the matter for us and we will not be responding to any further posts/comments.

FMA Exchange Joint Head Administrators,

Jon O' Neill & Noel Mc Hugh

I have apoligised and accept i was completly in the wrong. I accept fully that i am wrong and will remove myself from boards.ie and this post. As you are my instructor and i respect you highly i will accept any suggestions you come to me with on how i can fix the errors of what i done. Sorry again that i let myself and the FMA EXCHANGE down.

Advertisement