Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zombeers

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Old Tom

Sooo...
    It's been a while since the last beers (a month or so) hence I'd like to ask here if there are any more souls willing to partake in the next beers that we could arrange for, lets say - next weekend (this weekend was pretty much dry for me, damn...)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'll be travelling back from Cork to Dublin late on Friday, could meet up for a beer or two that night?

Tallon wrote: »
    a beer or two
    My favourite. You'll understand it about 2:00am Saturday morning :)

Yeah, Friday wouldn't be bad I suppose... I usually don't drink the same day I go to work because I'm a wreck after 8 hours, but if more people show up I will make it too. It would have to be 9:00pm or so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Old Tom wrote: »
    My favourite. You'll understand it about 2:00am Saturday morning :)

Yeah, Friday wouldn't be bad I suppose... I usually don't drink the same day I go to work because I'm a wreck after 8 hours, but if more people show up I will make it too. It would have to be 9:00pm or so...
    8 Hours of work in Cork, then a 3 hour train journey to Dublin, Beers, then an hour bus home!

I'm gonna be the most wrecked :D

Tallon wrote: »
    I'm gonna be the most wrecked :D
    Well in these circumstances... :rolleyes:

What are our mods thinking about it?
    Also, is anyone else willing to join?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

tempting, cant say for sure just yet though.

We'll get in touch closer to the weekend I guess.

(just back from jogging, guys - there's nothing better than get up at 5:00am and run 5-6km. I'm stuffed with endorphins, feeling awesome! :) )

Advertisement