Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

eGo-C Twist

13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well.. it might fall over :) mine broke after the 40th-5th time it fell off my desk in the one week

its fairly sturdy though and the new versions are better i think

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

There's a few things about the new Lavatube - with the pulse width modulation, they hold voltage as well as anything out there and do not drop in voltage as the battery starts to run out. Output is also accurate - much more accurate than the Vmax V1. The ohm checker works very nicely and displays carto/atty resistance in a single button press.

The display is good but the viewing angle is not awesome which means you may have to tilt the device to see your voltage, they're all the same in this respect. The 4 amp limit pretty much covers everything the bulk of us would use and would allow the use of a 1.5ohm carto at 6volts, so no limiting at all.

The threads on this device are quite rough and need Noalox or Vaseline but that's not a major problem.

There's no real deal breaker on this device - it does exactly what it's supposed to do.
    I've also not seen any other European vendor selling it at a better price than Bestshop has it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Yeah TBS has been really stellar on their prices lately....some bargains! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Gryzor wrote: »
    One thing i've noticed about the twist, the outer threads are not the same as a regular ego.

Slightly annoying as it means my ego cone, or Smoktech DCT eGo thread cover won't screw onto it....

Bulli eGo cone fits grand on the one i got this morning.

The 1000 mAh is not that long, it's long but no reason to not get it tbh, comfortable length in the hand with the a2.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you're right actually

my old styule ego VV is the same size as the 650mah twists but with my 510-ego adapter screwed in it's 12cm the same size as the 1000mah
    it's not ideal but it's grand and well worth the extra life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I got the 650mah version of the twist today and so far I'm very impressed with it. I'm using it at 4volts with a 2ohm boge and its the finest, nice handy size for going around the place.

I expected it to be bigger as well but its actually fairly small, at least compared to the throathit mod it is anyways... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Got the 900 version from Health Cabin today, not that much in the difference in length to the 1000 although it is a bit better to hold. Am happy with the two of them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

After 12 hours I must say that I am very happy with my decision to get the Lavatube. Feels great in my hands, the vape is great too, and once my new zub tank arrives from Mom & Pop with the 3 Ohm carto I'm sure I'll be even happier! Currently vaping a Boge 2.2 that I got from M&P which I just replaced for the first time. I must say, quite easy to replace too! I've currently got an equal blend of 1/3 apple, 1/3 strawberry, 1/3 strawberry milkshake in there and I'm LOVING the flavor! Sounds like an odd combo but I'm liking it! Happy vaping all!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dublinscot

Got my 1000mah delivered today. Wow, its.... long! :)

Will keep it at home and use the 650 on nights out

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

CJKeane wrote: »
    After 12 hours I must say that I am very happy with my decision to get the Lavatube. Feels great in my hands, the vape is great too, and once my new zub tank arrives from Mom & Pop with the 3 Ohm carto I'm sure I'll be even happier! Currently vaping a Boge 2.2 that I got from M&P which I just replaced for the first time. I must say, quite easy to replace too! I've currently got an equal blend of 1/3 apple, 1/3 strawberry, 1/3 strawberry milkshake in there and I'm LOVING the flavor! Sounds like an odd combo but I'm liking it! Happy vaping all!!!

Sometimes the flavours you mix together yourself turn out amazing and its great when it works out. I did one there a while back with bubblegum strawberry red bull and about 4 other types and it was amazing. Like SDCC I think said to me at the time I did it, the only trouble is trying to replicate them again but you mightn't be too bad with a third of each of the three above.

• Advertisement
Advertisement