Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prank calls

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭BravoMike

Had our receptionist drop off a note for me to me call "Myra Mains". Halfway through the call and after repeating the name loads of times I realised what I was saying. I found out later they had given me the number of a mortuary :o

Another time, on the way home from a match on the team bus, a friend asked me for my phone to call home. He went through my phonebook and text every woman in my phone "I love you and I miss you".
    The calls from their boyfriends and husbands were priceless and to top it off when ever someone called the rest of the lads started to sing the chorus of Frankie Valli Can't take my eyes off you.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭CavanCrew

Got this.

" ANN SUMMERS LTD: Hello, Thank you for your recent order. You asked for a large red vibrator as pictured in our wall display. Please reselect as this is a fire extinguisher. "

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭scrap_man

we used to ring chippers and ask them "do you do takeaway?" they'd reply "yes we do takeaway" then we'd follow with " what's 12 takeaway 6?" some of the responses we got were priceless

Advertisement