Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who would you like to have a pint with?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

Most NOT like to have a pint with: Vyacheslav Datsik for me, guaranteed to end in a brawl.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I'd love to get plastered with Roy Nelson. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭sonic85

loads. forrest amir sadollah pat barry mayhem faber the list is endless

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

I'd say Bisping would be good craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

When I was in Chicago I got a taxi with Stitch to the event, he was a great lad with serious stories and covered the taxi.

There's so many Pat Barry, Paul Daley, Siyar Bhadazara, King Mo and Jens Pulver all spring to mind. Not sure if anyone's seen this but very funny interview in which Marcus Brimage talks about getting white girl wasted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

I change my mind and this is the 1 and only, Has to be Forest Griffin-He is 1 funny lad and makes me laugh. would be crazy night out

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

cowzerp wrote: »
    I change my mind and this is the 1 and only, Has to be Forest Griffin-He is 1 funny lad and makes me laugh. would be crazy night out
    Yeah that'd be a good one alright. I'd recommend his book, "Got Fight" if you haven't read it. It's hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Dean09 wrote: »
    Yeah that'd be a good one alright. I'd recommend his book, "Got Fight" if you haven't read it. It's hilarious.

I did, it is beyond funny..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

cowzerp wrote: »
    I did, it is beyond funny..

Like wise it would be Forrest, read the book but found that it got tired fairly quick........still picked up the second one though.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Chuck liddel or kimbo slice.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Trevor Prangley.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 th3 lunatik

matt hughes !!!!! great guy, real legend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Randy Couture. I wish he was my da (though my actual da is pretty sound too).

Or for sexy purposes, Carlos Condit.. or Anthony Pettis .. or Jon Fitch.. swit swoo

Advertisement