Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jedward Jihad

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

This explains why they'll be wearing what appear to be bomb suits

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I'm with the terrorists on this one.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,861 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

ejmaztec wrote: »

Might watch it this year now. :cool:

Does it still be on the telly?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,015 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Might watch it this year now. :cool:

Does it still be on the telly?

Live from a bunker in Baku.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,861 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Live from a bunker in Baku.

Sound.

Do they still bother with all the crap singing or just go straight to the voting bit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

They'll probably change their mind when they realise that Jedward are the 2 virgins waiting for them in the next life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Finally !! A jihad we can all get behind !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

sheesh wrote: »
    gentlemen those islamic extremists have messed with us once too often the time has come

Release the Flately!!!!!

Sure ....send in the kid from the southside of Chicago !!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,015 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Sound.

Do they still bother with all the crap singing or just go straight to the voting bit?

I only ever listen to the final result so I wouldn't know what goes on before - probably naked mud-wrestling or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Haelium

Bit thick of them to announce that they are going to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

This is what you get when you let backward Soviet satellites enter Eurovision.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

Allah akbar.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

Sure ....send in the kid from the southside of Chicago !!

I stand by what i said!:pac:

also Flatley! Cloooogggggg!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

What do these jihadi types do for fun if a harmless singing contest works them into a murderous lather.

They really are a great bunch of lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Oooh no, not Jedward !!! Well I wouldn't blame the Islamic terrorists after that picture Jedward drew of Allah and published it in a paper, somewhere, maybe.

Then they insulted the integrity of all those lovely young muslim virgins. I mean really, thats awful. :rolleyes: What do Jedward expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I'm... genuinely unsure who to root for here.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,107 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

This would be the anti-9/11. People everywhere should cheer Muslim fanatics as they going to rid us all of Jedward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Just came upon this article again ...

So, the Azerbaijani mafia are maybe the only ones who take the Eurovision seriously and regard it as a threat? Apart from of course the local drunk in the local pub who gets annoyed when Ireland does not win that is!!

Maybe the drugloving terrorists who hide behind religion have a love/hate relationship with Jedward? Let's send Nidge and Dano to the next Eurovision to sort out terrorist drug dealers hiding behind Islam (or Jedward's hair!!).

Maybe Eurovision is the key weapon to defeat 'religious terrorist drug dealers' and their murderous ways and we do not even need Nidge and co? Maybe Jedward is frightening enough to make al Qaeda quake in their boots? Maybe we could have the Jedward revolution in Iran to help the people topple its unpopular regime? Maybe we could have the Jedward solution for Iraq? Maybe this is why we haven't seen Jedward for the past year? They are training to save the world from killer Middle Eastern organised crime????!!!!

• Advertisement

I'm... genuinely unsure who to root for here.

Jedward of course !!

This would be the anti-9/11. People everywhere should cheer Muslim fanatics as they going to rid us all of Jedward.

Let's hope it is the opposite way around. Jedward rid the world of Middle Eastern based organised crime slime who blaspheme and desecrate religion. Some may say Louis Walsh may do the same to music but at least he has not killed anyone!!

woodoo wrote: »
    What do these jihadi types do for fun if a harmless singing contest works them into a murderous lather.

They really are a great bunch of lads.

So-called jihadis kill people, make bombs, deal drugs, launder money, rob people, sell stolen goods, try to take over the world and drink alcohol to excess/snort cocaine/inject heroin, rape for fun. While it is ok for them to do all of these, they will kill others who do any of these and pretend they don't do any of these either. They probably also secretly listen to and collect rare Jedward CDs!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

Wattle wrote: »
    I think these terrorists are very clever. If they did behead Jedward on stage this country would suffer a collective nervous breakdown. Next thing you know the Islamic hordes would be at the gate and we'd be too traumatised to resist. In no time there'd be Sharia Law, public executions and bands of roaming religious police everywhere.

lol the government would house them in nama houses and give them full dole with rent allowance and free prams

Advertisement