Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song War 3: Plush Vs Would?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Malice wrote: »
    We've got two mods now so if it were to return perhaps the casting vote wouldn't be as much of a problem this time around.
    Ooo Ooo Ooo!!! Bring it back!
    How about in future you stop to think before replying whether you need to answer a question you weren't asked with an opinion that is of no benefit to the thread?

Miiiiaaaow :P

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

What the **** has been going on here since I left?!

Would? definitely.

I like the question mark at the end, makes people's statements sound like they're being spoken by Australians when the title ends the sentence. Or is that just me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

How about in future you stop to think before replying whether you need to answer a question you weren't asked with an opinion that is of no benefit to the thread?

Et tu, Malice! :P

Granted I gave an opinion of a band that wasn't subject of the thread, but I didn't bring it up did I?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Kess73 wrote: »
    Nah more fun to bring back album of the week, and let me start my usual weekly campaign to stop Deicide getting a win. Less work for you that way.

Album Of The Week was a pretty cool thread though, one that maybe should come back.

I don't know how I feel about this... I mean I like Deicide, but I never want them to win. It's a dilemma.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

chin_grin wrote:
    Granted I gave an opinion of a band that wasn't subject of the thread, but I didn't bring it up did I?
    Stop trying to play down what you wrote. You did more than just "give an opinion" and you know it. Any chance you could just hold your hands up, accept you were in the wrong and stop dragging this out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,961 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Just seen this. Would? is the better song but I love STP so voted for Plush.

Advertisement