Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportsman Duathlon - Sunday 15th April

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Fazz

Ha no I'm afraid that's not on the agenda lads.
    Find it hard enough to update the SBR.
    I already spend too much time analysing and reading, no chance I've time for a log!
    I will add race reports as I do them etc though, well if they're worth it anyway!

But keep up the good work lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

Big result there for you Fazz yesterday! Well done, I think we all knew that you were going to be very competitive.. Great way to start the season and best of luck with the rest of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Fazz

Big result there for you Fazz yesterday! Well done, I think we all knew that you were going to be very competitive.. Great way to start the season and best of luck with the rest of it!

Thanks, yeah on paper the training indicated it but never know till race day.
    Glad race season is here but still want more training!

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭big mce

Well done Fazz, great report.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

Fazz wrote: »
    Ha no I'm afraid that's not on the agenda lads.
    Find it hard enough to update the SBR.
    I already spend too much time analysing and reading, no chance I've time for a log!
    I will add race reports as I do them etc though, well if they're worth it anyway!

But keep up the good work lads.

Well done Ian..right were i expected u to be

• Advertisement
Advertisement