Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

To cap off a day of doing nothing I'm off to watch the match! Surely Bayern will win, have a feeling it could be by a lot too! Chelsea's luck will have to run out at some stage :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

The DEB one is the paper that has the pyramids and the graph about the rugby game!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

I had Examcraft, its the one with the polytunnel. Confusion over. :D
    I also have the marking scheme for P1 and P2 but it makes no sense to me haha. :(

I have the DEB business mock and marking scheme but my printer doesnt scan. D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

In that case I have the DEB one and I'm about to PM whoever wants the Paper 2 now! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I have both the Deb and Examcaft business mock paper I don't have a scanner but I don't mind PM'ing the long questions Q1-7 if anyone wants them just ask :).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

If anyone could PM me the maths examcraft mock (p1 and 2) i'd be very grateful :) my friend threw his out so I couldn't get my hands on it :(
    oh and HL :O :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

If anyone could PM me the maths examcraft mock (p1 and 2) i'd be very grateful :) my friend threw his out so I couldn't get my hands on it :(

I'd love it too if anyone would like to PM me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I don't need any papers but you can PM me if you want :P I'm so lonely... :( :P

^^^ I actually just loled. :P :')

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Patchy~ wrote: »
    I have the DEB business mock and marking scheme but my printer doesnt scan. D:

Noooo Patchy. :p
    I have both the Deb and Examcaft business mock paper I don't have a scanner but I don't mind PM'ing the long questions Q1-7 if anyone wants them just ask :).

Would you Mysteriouschic? I'd be delighted if you could, if you don't mind! To save you a bit of time don't do out Q.1 as i'm not doing Unit 1! Thanks a million though!

• Advertisement

Noooo Patchy. :p

Would you Mysteriouschic? I'd be delighted if you could, if you don't mind! To save you a bit of time don't do out Q.1 as i'm not doing Unit 1! Thanks a million though!

Cool I'll do that for you now .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Cool I'll do that for you now .
    thannk you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Ok I have the same one as Togepi. DEB. I can provide paper 1 with answers, and specific solutions if anyone wants them. I'm not 100% certain my answers for questions 4 and 5 are right because I just did them now, but I'm pretty sure they are.

I'll write out the answers for paper 2 if anyone wants them.

Has anyone got a HL economics mock I haven't done a mock for that or seen any of the papers.
    I don't mind which paper just to see what general questions came up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

What the hell is wrong with me?! :( even though the exams are creeping closer i'm just doing less and less :/ I just can't do this stupid LC anymore :(

What the hell is wrong with me?! :( even though the exams are creeping closer i'm just doing less and less :/ I just can't do this stupid LC anymore :(

I only did 2 hours today I had to go out in the morning though.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Might have to get my appendix out very soon, bad time of the year for this to happen :|

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Me too. I have soooooooo much left to do :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

Hate it when you just get a 'bout of feelingsorryforyourself-itis. Pretty annoying. :(

Might have to get my appendix out very soon, bad time of the year for this to happen :|

I had that 12 weeks before the Junior Cert, glad I got it out of the way! A friend of mine got hers out right before the Junior so she wasn't allowed to do it, she did about three exams anyway though. You never know, it might just be a rumbling appendix or something, I had that once or twice. Hopefully you won't need an operation anyway! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Unlucky mate :/
    I need to learn some Geography answers off tomorrow and look over Biology and Chemistry notes...Lets hope I dont have work 2moro :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Everything's going wrong for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

finality wrote: »
    Everything's going wrong for you!

I got turned down asking a girl to the debs.
    I might have to get my appendix out.
    I sneezed really loudly into the tape during my German Oral.

EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG.
    zE63C.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

I'm still waiting for them to announce that Project Maths is all a big joke and we'll only be sitting Paper 1 and getting the other 50% free

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

I'm still waiting for them to announce that Project Maths is all a big joke and we'll only be sitting Paper 1 and getting the other 50% free
    We can only dream..

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Doing my version of a PF tomorrow, going to get up at 9 on a SUNDAY!!! Library at 10 and I'll do as much as I can :) I need to make up for doing nothing today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

Wesc. wrote: »
    Doing my version of a PF tomorrow, going to get up at 9 on a SUNDAY!!! Library at 10 and I'll do as much as I can :) I need to make up for doing nothing today :(
    Hah same here :p Did loads today but am feeling the pressure so I'm gonna start at 9.. Doing a second physics and maths mock s hopefully they go well or I won't be bothered to do anything else for the rest of the day :pac:

Wesc. wrote: »

Me too I did very little. I'd love to wake up earlier but I know it won't happen, I love my sleep. There's so much I need to get done . I only study up til about 7.30 after that I usually stop. I'm still using books for my answers usually I know the answers but I won't the answer in a better worded answer.
    Aren't the library's closed on Sundays?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Sound lads, ctyi is the only one that loves me. I know who my true boards friends are friend is.

Oh and yeah I have a severe case of feelingsorryformyself-itis. Stayed in bed every evening this week due to not being arsed and I'm being treated like a dog by someone who I thought cared about me! All in all it's been a pretty shítty week!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Sound lads, ctyi is the only one that loves me. I know who my true boards friends are friend is.

Oh and yeah I have a severe case of feelingsorryformyself-itis. Stayed in bed every evening this week due to not being arsed and I'm being treated like a dog by someone who I thought cared about me! All in all it's been a pretty shítty week!!!!!!!!

:(

I would've PMed you but I didn't want to appear desperate disturb your study. ;)

Also, that sucks, PM if you want a rant or whatever, I'm a good listener. :D (Although technically I'd have to read it, but still!) :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement