Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Togepi wrote: »
    I won eventually when I ran out of Splashes and got to use Struggle. It was a close one though, Magikarp nearly fainted because he was hit with recoil. :cool:

Hope you got to the pokecentre in time ya know there is dangerous lv 4 rattatas in the long grass :P All is forgiven dear :P In the mission to catch them all, some weddings must be missed :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

omg me too but I didnt even think of the Berocca being responsible :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Hope you got to the pokecentre in time ya know there is dangerous lv 4 rattatas in the long grass :P All is forgiven dear :P In the mission to catch them all, some weddings must be missed :P

It's the level 2 Nidoran you have to watch out for! :( Yay, forgiveness! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Lol thats why I avoided drinking it this morning I didn't want to leave during the exam. I didn't actually get hungry during the exam I barely had time to eat although I finished 20mins early.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Patchy~ wrote: »

No Patchy, you are not developing superpowers:pac:

• Advertisement

Eathrin wrote: »
    No Patchy, you are not developing superpowers:pac:
    Oh yeah?
    The urinal disintegrated straight after.

:cool:

I ate a whole pack of wine-gums during the exam. :P Just finished in time too - timed it perfectly! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

Oh on that subject, I had a Berocca this morning. When I went to the toilet I had such Hulk piss, luminous green like. I want energy, not nuclear piss.

Everyone is saying this.

Should I be worried that my pee isn't green? :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

None of ye turned up to my wedding today :P :(
    Well, you left me at the bloody altar the last time! :mad:
    Martin_94 wrote: »
    Yo Randylonghorn could you scroll back like 2 pages and tell me if I'll be docked marks for what I did. Please. Thanks.
    Which? I'm seeing a couple of different questions / discussions at a quick glance?
    Oh on that subject, I had a Berocca this morning. When I went to the toilet I had such Hulk piss, luminous green like. I want energy, not nuclear piss.
    Berocca / energy drinks / too much Monster in particular will do it! :p

Everyone is saying this.

Should I be worried that my pee isn't green? :P

Should I be worried that I'm the only one not taking Berocca?? :(

• Advertisement

It's the level 2 Nidoran you have to watch out for! :( Yay, forgiveness! :D

Oh true that, least you didn't run into another pesky metapod :P :/ Ha but where were all my other boardsies ? :(
    on the topic of pokemon, I never wrote that epic essay on it for you today in english :P jeez I really need to get my head in the game :P

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

It doesn't work. I'm taking it for the placebo effect. :p I can trick myself into thinking I'm more energised. :D

randygreenhorn? :P

Oh true that, least you didn't run into another pesky metapod :P :/ Ha but where were all my other boardsies ? :(
    on the topic of pokemon, I never wrote that epic essay on it for you today in english :P jeez I really need to get my head in the game :P

Nooo! :P Ah they were probably off procrastinating as usual. :p

I really need to buy a new ds when the leavings over I really want to buy a new pokemon game and play if only my ds didn't break which I still have no clue how the screen came off lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

None more for me tbh.
    I feel more tired today.:confused:

Well, you left me at the bloody altar the last time! :mad:
    Randy, love, I was just afraid of committing last time :P Maybe, ya know, after the LC we can work things out :P ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

It always annoyed me that rattata's tail whip didn't do anything :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

I really need to buy a new ds when the leavings over I really want to buy a new pokemon game and play if only my ds didn't break which I still have no clue how the screen came off lol.

You can play it over the internet, or download an emulator. Although that's not very handy if you want to play it on the move.

The new ds is amazing :D I love mine :) havent played it since x-mas though :( Zelda still has to be completed :(
    Hayezer wrote: »
    It always annoyed me that rattata's tail whip didn't do anything :(

I know, moves like sand attack and iron defense used to annoy me so much, they did nothing :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

randygreenhorn? :P
    Once it's only for that reason ... >_>
    Randy, love, I was just afraid of committing last time :P Maybe, ya know, after the LC we can work things out :P ;)
    *Hope reawakened!*

And fecked if Cian and Patchy are organising the stag this time, Couer might have been the cheap option for stripper but boy, was that disturbing!! >.<

Tail whip always sounded so vicious aswell like :( Who remembers the sheer joy of when you found a rare candy?

btw countdown to 606 said for Hamlet you should probably just be studying the characters, and a combination of Plath Larkin and Heaney or Plath Larkin Kinsella you should be graaand....fairly upset that Plath is only one of them that we've done :(

The new ds is amazing :D I love mine :) havent played it since x-mas though :( Zelda still has to be completed :(

I know, moves like sand attack and iron defense used to annoy me so much, they did nothing :(

Aw I'll probably need to save up might buy one when I'm in England :) and the games are cheaper. What pokemon games do you have? I have ruby , leaf green, I had pearl but I've lost it along with yellow and a few others. I had the other ds game I forgot the name of it wasn't like the usual games I swapped that with my friend for mariokart.

I used to love Marill :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Sand Attack was horrible! None of your moves would hit the other Pokemon after a couple of those :mad:

Once it's only for that reason ... >_>

*Hope reawakened!*

And fecked if Cian and Patchy are organising the stag this time, Couer might have been the cheap option for stripper but boy, was that disturbing!! >.<

Naww you didn't think I was gone for good baby eh ? :P
    hahahahaha :L didn't know they were responsible for that one :eek: Poor Randy is scarred for life :P
    Togepi, you're organising my hen :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Randy. Heres the link: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056602212&page=370
    It continues onto the next page as well.

Thanks.

Hayezer wrote: »
    Tail whip always sounded so vicious aswell like :( Who remembers the sheer joy of when you found a rare candy?

btw countdown to 606 said for Hamlet you should probably just be studying the characters, and a combination of Plath Larkin and Heaney or Plath Larkin Kinsella you should be graaand....fairly upset that Plath is only one of them that we've done :(

Did they say anything about the role of women? or just really vague like yesterday?

What was the thing the sludge monster did that made him really small and hard to hit :L? Nearly smashed my gameboy many a time over it

Aw I'll probably need to save up might buy one when I'm in England :) and the games are cheaper. What pokemon games do you have? I have ruby , leaf green, I had pearl but I've lost it along with yellow and a few others. I had the other ds game I forgot the name of it wasn't like the usual games I swapped that with my friend for mariokart.

I used to love Marill :).

I have all of them.. no joke :P between me and my sis we have all the versions: yellow, blue, red, silver, gold, leaf green , fire red, ruby, saphaire, emerald, soul silver, heart gold, pearl, diamond , platinum , black and white.... after reading that ... I feel too nerdy :eek:
    I love azumarill :) I loved skitty too and bellossom :)
    @Hayezer do you mean muk or grimer ? :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Does anyone else have a mean supervisor. I do. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement