Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Lol I straighten my hair every time I wash it because it looks awful otherwise.

Its not actually as dead as you'd think!
    #whiteboyproblems

What would it look like otherwise? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I think I have a few split ends too. My hairs not too bad. Although I hate one side of my hair one side always goes straighter than the other no matter what I do. I need to straighten it most days or it goes curly/wavy.

Anyone fancy reading my short story? giving me your opinion on if the story is good enough. I didn't get to show my teacher the edited version. It's quite hard to judge myself lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Siobhnk wrote: »
    This is me all over!!! Ugh I hate split ends but I always pull at them :( the worst thing is, my hair quality is at the worst it's ever been, and yet there's girls in my year who's hair is far worse because they straighten in 24/7. My hair is lucky if it sees a heat appliance, usually I just let it dry naturally and then stick it up in a girlo bun :L

I just keep cutting them off when I should be studying. :o But I'm trying to grow my hair really long at the same time so I'm like nooo I can't cut it! Last time I got it trimmed I even found split ends STILL there as soon as I went home. :(

I just straighten it now and then, in a very half-arsed manner. :P And I usually just do my fringe and that one bit that for some reason always goes curly. :cool:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

What would it look like otherwise? :pac:
    My fringe twists and turns chaotically, and its all a bit frizzed, its not a nice thing to see... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

Togepi wrote: »
    I've had eczema since I was small - pain in the arse! :( (Not literally.) :P I still eat loads of chocolate and crisps and stuff though, apart from two weeks at the start of September when I somehow found it easy to abstain. Then I had one bit of chocolate and just went back to my junk food eating ways. :pac:

Ugh, I hate it, I could actually spend hours ranting about it. Just have to keep the chin up, the diet healthy and remember that there are lots of other people that have it worse off though :P Sorry for being a downer, btw :pac:

• Advertisement

I just keep cutting them off when I should be studying. :o But I'm trying to grow my hair really long at the same time so I'm like nooo I can't cut it! Last time I got it trimmed I even found split ends STILL there as soon as I went home. :(

I just straighten it now and then, in a very half-arsed manner. :P And I usually just do my fringe and that one bit that for some reason always goes curly. :cool:

I know I want my hair really long for the debs!

PS is it bad that I don't get that hamlet reference? :S

It's just a reference to the play within the play scene'. That's what our teacher kept calling it last year anyway. :P I was going to type that out too but I was too lazy. :P

My fringe twists and turns chaotically, and its all a bit frizzed, its not a nice thing to see... :pac:

I'm sure it's lovely :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

I think I have a few split ends too. My hairs not too bad. Although I hate one side of my hair one side always goes straighter than the other no matter what I do. I need to straighten it most days or it goes curly/wavy.

Anyone fancy reading my short story? giving me your opinion on if the story is good enough. I didn't get to show my teacher the edited version. It's quite hard to judge myself lol.

Post it at up ta buck! I love reading short stories.

I trimmed my fringe myself the other day was getting too long it's hard to do the other parts of my hair. Knowing me I'd probably cut it wrong. I just about managed to do the fringe. Does anyone else have more hair on one side on the head or isit just me?
    it's so annoying my hair doesn't look even. I need to get it cut.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Patch I have to see it sometime !!! :P

I'm sure it's lovely :P
    It is rather lovely alright, if its the deranged, escaped serial killer look you're going for. :P

It's just a reference to the play within the play scene'. That's what our teacher kept calling it last year anyway. :P I was going to type that out too but I was too lazy. :P

Yeah I was thinking that but then I thought you were found something with a quote and doubted myself :L

Ugh, I hate it, I could actually spend hours ranting about it. Just have to keep the chin up, the diet healthy and remember that there are lots of other people that have it worse off though :P Sorry for being a downer, btw :pac:

Yeah it's fairly irritating, at least mine's better now than when I was small. :) It's awful if I want to go to a beach though - the salt water, gah! Ruined manys a good Irish beach holiday during my childhood. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

I got a wedge haircut 2 days ago!

It looks ridiculous on me :pac: But I'll keep it I think :) 'Tis stylish :P

It is rather lovely alright, if its the deranged, escaped serial killer look you're going for. :P

Sure I love deranged, escaped serial killers :D

Seeing as we were talking about tattoos earlier - VERY extreme example on the Late Late right now, plus stretched ear lobes, PLUS a split tongue! :eek:

Seeing as we were talking about tattoos earlier - VERY extreme example on the Late Late right now, plus stretched ear lobes, PLUS a split tongue! :eek:

Oh god a green man . Is he tattooed all over in green or is that paint lol

gonna be sick, had to leave the room :( see what he did to his tongue :eek:

It's real. :(

@HistoryKitten I know, it's rotten. The tongue was the worst! :(

• Advertisement

gonna be sick, had to leave the room :( see what he did to his tongue :eek:

That was so disgusting I couldn't look properly that guys insane. I nearly got sick.

It's real. :(

@HistoryKitten I know, it's rotten. The tongue was the worst! :(

Ugh it gives me the shivers ... why the hell would he do that to himself :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

It'd probably be grand if you didn't straighten it for a while. Mine used to be like that, then I got lazy and stopped straightening it. It was awful at first but then it settled down. Haven't used a straightener in ages!

Nahhhhhhh I really dont think so :P There was once a while ago I let it dry itself then slept on it and it kinda flattened out, but it wasnt the same. My hair is unruly, blegh :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

That's hot. :L

My hair does crazy things first thing in the morning. It's terrible. I have to fix it with a straightener most mornings, I don't straighten it as such, I just make it so that my hair is pointing downwards, instead of upwards or sticking out at 90 degrees to my head. haha.
    I'm glad my hair's short, don't think I could go back to dealing with long hair again.

Straightened my hair perfectly before going to bed before and woke up with bits of it sticking out in every direction. Which is fairly difficult seeing as it was past shoulder length at the time. :confused:

speaking of mods, I really don't like those horn implants

like this
    body-modifications-and-tattoos-horns1.jpg

@finality I think that just killed HistoryKitten. :( :P

finality wrote: »
    speaking of mods, I really don't like those horn implants

like this

Wow that looks horrible . I don't get why anyone would do that to themselves.
    I think I've seen someone with those in town can't remember where.

• Advertisement

@finality I think that just killed HistoryKitten. :( :P

Hahaha sorry historykitten :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement