Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

@Finality ewwwww sorry i'm so squeamish bout piercings :O Don't do it :O

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Pfft, I dont think I'm missing out ;)

Oh god same :L The horror stories of showers..and nipple piercings.. :L

I know two people who have nipple piercing and someone that has the middle part done. They all love it . I think another of my friends is thinking of getting it done.

The ear stretchers don't look to bad. I'd just wouldn't do it myself I prefer the normal piercings I have 2 already on the lobe, I'd find it weird stretching my ears. You should get it done if you really want to :).

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Chicken!! :cool:
    j/k
    Just because you have a long horn! :cool:
    I know two people who have nipple piercing and someone that has the middle part done. They all love it . I think another of my friends is thinking of getting it done.
    Ahhhhh D: I'd love to have it done but the getting it done would kill me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

@Finality ewwwww sorry i'm so squeamish bout piercings :O Don't do it :O

Don't worry it'll look nice :o

My ear so far
    IMG_20120519_130356_edit0.jpg
    So tiny, but it makes me happy that I can see through it. haha

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Just because you have a long horn! :cool:

Ahhhhh D: I'd love to have it done but the getting it done would kill me :o

I think nipple piercings look sooo good, but I'm the same, getting it done would be so awful. Same goes for tongue actually, except getting that done would be even worse...

THIS is the worst piercing there is though
    Jaymz_Smiley_Piercing_by_omglisaa.png
    oh god it makes me squirm

• Advertisement

Oh god same, imagine the feeling of it going through...one of my friends has the web of her tongue done, and while it looks really cool, its another one of those ones that I could just never get done. :o

If my tongue was big enough (it barely leaves my mouth :L) I'd probably bear the pain of a tongue piercing because they look soooooo cool, but alas I cannot :pac:

Could you imagine getting this done. That must hurt. I could never get anything like that. I was suprised most of my friends would actually get that done if they could.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjbp6qcwTVlt3qP3wR7wxlUnyxvDenvAl6dWrVy4B8U3q9MBPr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

@finality, you stretching your ears? Mine used to be 18mm but now they're 8mm.

My cat just got hit by a car. He was actually my baby. This has been one ****ty ****ing year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

My cat just got hit by a car. He was actually my baby. This has been one ****ty ****ing year.
    Couer I'm really sorry to hear :( my cat got lost when I was doin jc and he was never found :( I totally get it :( I really hope your ok :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Could you imagine getting this done. That must hurt. I could never get anything like that. I was suprised most of my friends would actually get that done if they could.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjbp6qcwTVlt3qP3wR7wxlUnyxvDenvAl6dWrVy4B8U3q9MBPr

I think that looks really cool but not with those tattoos. It seems like it'd also be really awkward to live with, like on a day to day basis. I wouldn't be bothered about the pain, but it would just be SO annoying. :L

18mm, god. I'm surprised they'd shrink back so much from that size. Mine were 5mm, but I'm letting my left ear close up completely if possible, and my right ear's at 3mm now, gonna take it very slow. I don't think I'll go past 10mm, though I started out saying I'd stop at 8mm... :)

I'm sorry about your cat, that sucks so much. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

cutty9 wrote: »
    hey everyone, i made this video. like it please :)

lol jk, KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE

I've been sitting here for five minutes trying to say something witty about this. But I can't. I literally am speechless and can't believe this exists. Going to go cry myself to sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Grad night was weird this year...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Togepi wrote: »
    Grad night was weird this year...

Just back from ours, such a good night! Last day couldn't have gone beter, time to get the soakage and milk into me before I hit the hay for a fericious sleep! YOLO!!!

Glad to hear it! Ah ours was brilliant last year, and the last day was unbelievable. :D Was never going to be anywhere near as good this year. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30 insua

lets do this

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Oh god that's awful, I'm really sorry :(

Ughhh I wish I could say that the leaving is the most stressful thing in my life right now. My horse is getting more nerve blocks and x-rays done tomorrow and if they don't show anything he'll have to go for an MRI which will cost about a grand (haven't broken that to the parents yet! :/ )...I'm just so scared that whatever's wrong is really serious :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Just home from my Grad Mass, (yes I know it's almost 9am :P) Was an absolutely amazing night, never had so much fun out! Things however happened that shouldn't of happened and there's a bit of shame there this morning. Never shift someone when they're drunk and you don't know they're in a relationship :rolleyes:, that's all i'll say. :pac:

Anyway, apart from that 1 minor slip-up, it was one of the best nights of my life! Now to get these exams done and then roll on Summer and College and countless nights like last night! :) Can't wait! :D

God, I must be the only 17 year old on this thread :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

I'm 17 too until next year :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

I'm 16

Come at me bro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I'm actually going to fail everything at this stage :(

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

I still feel drunk from 2 nights ago. Not going to be a productive day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Maths is being stupid. As usual :mad:

I'm 17 at present too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭galwaymusic

I'm just 17 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

You're all so young, I'll be 19 before the leaving is over :o

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Have to say wasn't really looking forward to last night, but ohmygod it was amazing! So much funny moments.. Climbing on the school's roof decorating it with bottles of buckfast, the whole 150 of us getting chase by 2 garda vans down the middle of shopstreet in Galway, a fella fighting a guard who took him down and he managed to get him off taking his pepperspray, the chants, the songs, the stories...just such a great night :D

And I'm not feeling the best so I might have to take the day off :rolleyes:

Oh I'm 17 too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

I'm 18 and a half! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

Anyone else remember this song from a while back? Pretty good actually

I was seventeen and a half for the Leaving Last year, I thought that was the normal age!

Oh and @HistoryKitten I thought I was the only one squeamish about piercings! :P I basically just feel queasy at the idea of any piercing other than ear ones. :(

I think I'm finally going to get my ears pierced this summer though! :D My first piercing... They grow up so fast. <3 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I've given myself three piercings all three of which I left heal over. Don't know what I was thinking tbh, although they never got infected. :cool:

Any maths heads around there? I'm stuck on 2009 question 3 part c. i) Anyone at all care to tell me how to start it? I'd be eternally grateful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement