Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting Dwarfs

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Sofaspud wrote: »
    On the day of my brothers wedding I was bringing him to get a hot towel shave. On the way to the barbers, a woman walked past, handcuffed to an oompa loompa. I told him I'd heard about this before, that they can be hired to handcuff themselves to someone for 24 hours, so we followed wondering where they'd go.
    She walked into a gym! I wish I could've gone in there to see what she could possibly do in a gym with an oompa loompa handcuffed to her.

She probably pumped the dwarf!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

Surely the dwarf would be half off :pac:

You might think that but it really depends on stock breakdown

See www.rentadwarf.ie/pricing - Most of what is left are black lesbian dwarfs which are obviously a bit more expensive. Granted, skanger tracksuit dwarfs are a snap, but they are all in the field at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭MetalDog

I really don't know how people could stoop so low.

Argh! A zombie!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement