Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I'M SO ****ING BORED ><
    Wehhhhhh :(

Anyone around? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Indiego wrote: »
    Anyone around? :)

I'm heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭TadhgSk

Me too :)

Yayyyyyyyy

how was everyone's day? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

I'm Here! :)

Pretty good :) Got off double french to go sand my woodwork project. :P .. How about you?
    A double class to sand something? Ya dosser :P

Was ok.. boring :L And then my shoe like randomly fell apart when I was walking home :confused: :P

A double class to sand something? Ya dosser :P

Was ok.. boring :L And then my shoe like randomly fell apart when I was walking home :confused: :P

Hey, it's my jc project, has to be perfect :P :D

Only ok? :/ ... Haha wtf? .. A dog followed me home :) :P

Hey, it's my jc project, has to be perfect :P :D

Only ok? :/ ... Haha wtf? .. A dog followed me home :) :P
    But sure if you sand it for that long wont it like sand away XD XD

Yeah we didnt get to do that dance yoke cos the person never showed up -_-

I dunno, it was so random 0_o And I had to like get a piggyback off my friend back to my house cos the ground was wet XD

hahah random :L :L

But sure if you sand it for that long wont it like sand away XD XD

Yeah we didnt get to do that dance yoke cos the person never showed up -_-

I dunno, it was so random 0_o And I had to like get a piggyback off my friend back to my house cos the ground was wet XD

hahah random :L :L

Haha .. no XD

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. that sucks!

Haha.. cheap shoe's! .. You should have gotten one of your guy friends to give you his shoes.

I know.. I sent him home.. hope he remembers where it is! :P

• Advertisement

Haha .. no XD

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. that sucks!

Haha.. cheap shoe's! .. You should have gotten one of your guy friends to give you his shoes.

I know.. I sent him home.. hope he remembers where it is! :P
    Yeah but cheap shoes are like so comfey.... :L Nah Im not that mean, I prefered a piggy back than a pair of grubby massive shoes XD XD

Hahah I always get so paranoid when dogs follow me, I think theyll never leave me alone XD

Yeah but cheap shoes are like so comfey.... :L Nah Im not that mean, I prefered a piggy back than a pair of grubby massive shoes XD XD

Hahah I always get so paranoid when dogs follow me, I think theyll never leave me alone XD

Haha :P Was only jokin :L .. Not mean of you.. good of him! :) .. Haha grubby massive shoes.. are you friends with the Hulk? XD

Haha... some one things big of herself! :P :P

Well wouldnt want to make them walk home shoeless :P :P
    Nah they just have big feet XD

Noo, cos like once a dog followed me around dublin for 8 hours! Every time I went into a shop it waited outside for me >< :L

Well wouldnt want to make them walk home shoeless :P :P
    Nah they just have big feet XD

Noo, cos like once a dog followed me around dublin for 8 hours! Every time I went into a shop it waited outside for me >< :L

Ok :P
    Haha... grubby though? :P

Haha wtf? 8 hours! :O ...It liiiiiiiiiiiiked you :L :P

Ok :P
    Haha... grubby though? :P

Haha wtf? 8 hours! :O ...It liiiiiiiiiiiiked you :L :P
    Wicklow is muddy :P :P

Hahahah yeahh :P :P I made a new friend :rolleyes:
    Swear it was upset when I got on the bus :L :L We named it woofy :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Hey lawds (and Leia :) ) - I can't talk, or eat, or drink... WAHHH

SChique00 wrote: »
    Poor you :(
    I got a tooth pulled once and my lips went numb and I went to drink from a glass, missed completely and poured it down my front -_-
    So yeah, dont try that :L

I'd love to do something in Film production/direction or videography after school but there is no decent college course for them in Ireland! :(

.. What about you guys, what do you want to study after school?

I WANTED TO DO THAT - YES THERE TOTALLY ARE :D
    IADT has a great course in Film Production, but you have to submit a portfolio for examination to get in. DCU also runs one, as does DKIT I do believe. ;)

As for myself, I'm thinking sports science? I'm really into fitness and nutrition and I really admire bodybuilders (well, the few who aren't choked up on steroids) for their dedication and willpower ::)

I got a tooth pulled once and my lips went numb and I went to drink from a glass, missed completely and poured it down my front -_-

Lol, that happened me when I went to get a filling - the dentist number my whole mouth and I couldn't drink without dribbling for hours :rolleyes:
    I'm okay if I use a straw, because he only injected the anaesthetic on one side of my mouth ;)

Lol, that happened me when I went to get a filling - the dentist number my whole mouth and I couldn't drink without dribbling for hours :rolleyes:
    I'm okay if I use a straw, because he only injected the anaesthetic on one side of my mouth ;)
    Ive only ever had one 'nasty' procedure in the dentists, so Im not used to it at all :L

Ever been knocked out for an operation? Weirdest experience everrrr :L

• Advertisement

Wicklow is muddy :P :P

Hahahah yeahh :P :P I made a new friend :rolleyes:
    Swear it was upset when I got on the bus :L :L We named it woofy :L
    Hehe ok..

Aw :(
    I WANTED TO DO THAT - YES THERE TOTALLY ARE :D
    IADT has a great course in Film Production, but you have to submit a portfolio for examination to get in. DCU also runs one, as does DKIT I do believe. ;)

As for myself, I'm thinking sports science? I'm really into fitness and nutrition and I really admire bodybuilders (well, the few who aren't choked up on steroids) for their dedication and willpower ::)
    I saw the IADT but I don't really wanna go their, I'd prefer UCD, TCD or something.
    Tooth pulled ....... eww .. I've only had like 3 fillings ever.. thats it :P

What's wrong?

I saw the IADT but I don't really wanna go their, I'd prefer UCD, TCD or something.

Tooth pulled ....... eww .. I've only had like 3 fillings ever.. thats it :P

What's wrong?

Trinity is seriously overrated just because it's old, it's only really desirable if you're looking to become a barrister or solicitor. :p
    UCD is great for business courses and its sciency/techy department has really grown, but the Film and English one that's currently available looks pretty sh!tty - just saying.
    I want to go to DCU, but DKIT would be handy if I could get what I want in there. :D
    For film there's always options abroad, but they cost an arm and a leg... :rolleyes:

I've had 4 teeth pulled, getting my fifth done next Monday :o

Just the anaesthetic made my face all weird, and the dentist told me I need to let the blood clot to close the socket, or else I'll be in even worse pain - hence the no food/drink rule. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭I hate school

Hello :) Does anybody here do technology ?

Hello :) Does anybody here do technology ?

I did it last year for the Junior, if that's any use to ya :)

Do you no much about the folder :L

Do you no much about the folder :L

As in the project report? Whaddaya need to know? ;)

As in the project report? Whaddaya need to know? ;)
    How many page does it need to be :L I have f**k all done and it needs to be in for tomorrow ?

How many page does it need to be :L I have f**k all done and it needs to be in for tomorrow ?

It's probably a little different but my woodwork portfolio has 40 or more pages.

It's probably a little different but my woodwork portfolio has 40 or more pages.
    Yeah I do wood to and mine has about 40 too.

• Advertisement

We were told at the start of the year that a minimum of 30 pages was required, but I can't remember mine ever being that long. Quality over quantity - type it up (obviously), use a professional font with colour in the headings, interject long paragraphs with pictures/sketches of your project at the stage you're talking about, or sketches of the tools you have used. I reckon with pictures and an average font size, 3 or 4 pages for each section is more than enough. Oh, and don't forget to use the proper technical terms/language - examiners will know when you're BSing but they eat that technical crap up ;)
    B in HL Technology SCUPP :cool:

Advertisement