Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

paddyzk wrote: »
    Indiego wrote: »
    for a minute i thought you went to some devil school that gives you 8 hours of homework XD

Wednesday at 3am ^^

There's something about going to the airport late at night that gives me a buzz xD I don't know why.
    How long you going for ?

Same :D It's a bit creepy though, but i hate being there during the day, tis too busy :L I love being on a plane at night ^^
    4 days, back late on Saturday ^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Same :D It's a bit creepy though, but i hate being there during the day, tis too busy :L I love being on a plane at night ^^

I prefer to be in public places when they're busy. They feel all creepy when they're not.. like I've stepped into an apocalypse movie :P

I prefer to be in public places when they're busy. They feel all creepy when they're not.. like I've stepped into an apocalypse movie :P

I like being places when they're empty, guess im a loner at heart XD
    Was in a shopping centre once at 3am, have to admit that was reallllyyy odd XD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

An apocalypse would be cool :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Hi third years. What are the fourth years in your school doing for a mini company? I need ideas. Thanks, bye.

• Advertisement

An apocalypse would be cool :pac:
    I've read so many apocalypse books/watched so many apocalypse movies that I'd have to survive... got the game plan all sorted in my noggin ;)

Hi third years. What are the fourth years in your school doing for a mini company? I need ideas. Thanks, bye.

They made a fold out sheet with essential terms for Business,History,Science and Geography.Sold it for like 4euro each

ya lazy ****e mark XD

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ohsurelook

Ridiculous how little I'm caring about June now because I just realised the Junior Cert requires no study whatsoever to get all honours in

Anyone around? I finished packing and now I have nothing to do for 10 hours :o

• Advertisement

Anyone around? I finished packing and now I have nothing to do for 10 hours :o

I'm here :) .. Woo at last :) So your all set now then? :)

I'm here :) .. Woo at last :) So your all set now then? :)
    Yeppppppppppppp :D
    All excited now ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭xfabgalx

Can anyone explain to me how to cost a product as in home economics task 1 is what I am doing. I need to cost the ingredients used for muffins.
    For an example to show me, I use 400g of self raising flour from a bag of 2kg which costed 1.19. I need to know per unit (per muffin) and for the total amount it cost for the whole batch.

xfabgalx wrote: »
    Can anyone explain to me how to cost a product as in home economics task 1 is what I am doing. I need to cost the ingredients used for muffins.
    For an example to show me, I use 400g of self raising flour from a bag of 2kg which costed 1.19. I need to know per unit (per muffin) and for the total amount it cost for the whole batch.
    Ok well to find out the cost of the total amount used for the batch you put 400g over 2000g, which is 1/5, so 1/5 of 1.19 is 0.24, so 400g of flour is worth 24c, and then to find individual cost per muffin you just divide that by the number of muffins you have :)
    Sorry if any numbers are wrong, I dont have a calculator :o

Thank you for being so helpful these past few weeks :D :L

xfabgalx wrote: »
    Thank you for being so helpful these past few weeks :D :L
    No problem :L

Leaving for Spain in 7 hours :D

ooh have fun!! I lived there for a year when I was 10. Its so nice except beware for really loud people-_- :L

• Registered Users Posts: 49 FreeasmyHair

My brother said if I get 5 A's in the JC, he'll get me a laptop :D But sadly I'm too lazy to achieve this xD I keep saying "Oh I'm gonna study this weekend/today etc" and I still havn't yet :/

My brother said if I get 5 A's in the JC, he'll get me a laptop :D But sadly I'm too lazy to achieve this xD I keep saying "Oh I'm gonna study this weekend/today etc" and I still havn't yet :/

Ah procrastination is an amazing talent to have XD

• Advertisement

Ah procrastination is an amazing talent to have XD

You'd know PP. :P

Haha.. it's an incentive :P .. the aim is to get you to study if you lack motivation but it obviously isn't doing the trick.

My motivation is in September I'll be able to laugh at all the people who put as their facebook status ''it's too hard to study'' etc. I know I'm vain but sure.. :P

Lads,any sceal?

Lads,any sceal?

*and ladettes :)

I stand corrected.

I stand corrected.

heh aon sceal? :)

:O 7 posts till 3000 :o

heh aon sceal? :)

:O 7 posts till 3000 :o

Never noticed .. lets do this tonight peepz... 6 to go :)

How was school for everybody today

Non existant ^^

• Advertisement

Grand .. we watched an Italian film(with subtitles) in religion. :P You?

Advertisement