Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Ive Chinos :L

753_knife-kid-gtfo.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

I will do whatever.the.****.I.want! ... I'M BATMAN
    Shup boi, or we'll bate cha.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Indiego wrote: »
    We didnt.. Theres a field with cows in it beside my school and one broke through the fence and chased me and my friend because someone like threw a frisbee at it and it took its anger out on us XD

Now I'm no expert, but that sounds suspiciously like a bull.

Shup boi, or we'll bate cha.. ;)

Dem's spicer words, David :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I will do whatever.the.****.I.want! ... I'M BATMAN
    I thought I was batman? :P :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭graeme157

Shup boi, or we'll bate cha..

Thats right kirk kid. Watch your mouth boi or we'll bate cha ya langer. :D

SChique00 wrote: »
    753_knife-kid-gtfo.gif
    Your just pissy cause ye know you wouldnt look as hot as me in em.. Me wearing chinos --->

00002f.jpg

Well I'm She-Ra - I have a t-shirt that informs everyone of that fact :D

Now I'm no expert, but that sounds suspiciously like a bull.
    Probably :L

graeme157 wrote: »
    He's names not kirk :L

• Advertisement

I thought you were the Old Bag? :L

His name can be teabag for all I care. The point still stands :)

His name can be teabag for all I care. The point still stands :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

-_________________________________-

paddyzk wrote: »
    -_________________________________-
    Ah kid, your taking the pass la?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

I knew you'd bring that up eventually :( But sure how bad. When we are back playing european football I'll think of little wexford down in the first division, slogging it out with the Salthills of the world on muddy pitches in front of 50 people. Enjoy it :D

No affense but you sound so big headed here.. but instead of you bragging about yourself(which I can understand) .. your bragging about where your from, as if their success is thanks to you. You also made fun of me for being a culchie by where I'm from without even knowing me the slightest bit. You made fun of the Wexford youths for having a ****ty little pitch covered in mud, which if you have ever been to ferrycarrig park, you would know that it is not. Anyway it's not their fault the owner is in millions of euro of debt, so they can't afford the best of things, but how does that change the players and their abilities? Also you said there wasn't even 50 people at their matches.. again ignorance on you behalf and I'll have you know they have some of the best supporters in the Irish leagues.

/rant, but had to be said.

No affense but you sound so big headed here.. but instead of you bragging about yourself(which I can understand) .. your bragging about where your from, as if their success is thanks to you. You also made fun of me for being a culchie by where I'm from without even knowing me the slightest bit. You made fun of the Wexford youths for having a ****ty little pitch covered in mud, which if you have ever been to ferrycarrig park, you would know that it is not. Anyway it's not their fault the owner is in millions of euro of debt, so they can't afford the best of things, but how does that change the players and their abilities? Also you said there wasn't even 50 people at their matches.. again ignorance on you behalf and I'll have you know they have some of the best supporters in the Irish leagues.

Davids rants never end. fact :pac:

Calm yourself David :L

Your just pissy cause ye know you wouldnt look as hot as me in em.. Me wearing chinos --->

00002f.jpg

xzibit_meme_7219_Wtf_am_i_reading-s510x334-157605-580.jpg

No need for words .... Xibit clearly expresses my reaction :rolleyes:

jonny-meme-generator-help-chino-wanker-3c29b9.jpg?1327508612.jpg

Ohhh ****s Going Down.... :O :O

• Advertisement

Sarah....LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Talk to ye in about 90 minutes. I have to go to the gym to maintain my perfectly chiselled physique.

Talk to ye in about 90 minutes. I have to go to the gym to maintain my perfectly chiselled physique.

I hope the weights fall on you :D

paddyzk wrote: »
    Sarah....LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I just get what the big deal is about them? It's like wearing a pair of them isn't going to make you any better-looking :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Calm yourself David :L
    Gotta fight fire with fire, I'm not just gonna let him insult me.

xzibit_meme_7219_Wtf_am_i_reading-s510x334-157605-580.jpg

No need for words .... Xibit clearly expresses my reaction :rolleyes:

jonny-meme-generator-help-chino-wanker-3c29b9.jpg?1327508612.jpg
    tumblr_m1m0hdSVW21r5atck.gif

9781d1327018999t-anonymous-launches-largest-attack-ever-****-just-got-real.jpeg

Fighting fire with water is far more effective if you ask me :P

I just get what the big deal is about them? It's like wearing a pair of them isn't going to make you any better-looking :/
    Its just a type of clothing.. Jebus.. :L

• Advertisement

Calm it down. I was only messing. Its only the internet dont take it so seriously. :)

But in all fairness, you cannot possible believe that wexford youths have some of the best support in the league. When you look at the atmosphere in places like Tallaght, Richmond, turners cross etc. Look at some of the ultras around the league. I'm not saying that wexford supporters arent as committed and loyal as supporters of big clubs, maybe they are. But when it comes to atmosphere there is no comparison

Advertisement