Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Noooooooooooooooooooo stop talking about footballllllllll ><
    im outnumbered...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Indiego wrote: »
    Noooooooooooooooooooo stop talking about footballllllllll ><
    im outnumbered...
    Its kay.. :) I on your side ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

graeme157 wrote: »
    Thats some form(or pot luck ;) )

I a city fan myself

No not that city. Cork City :)
    Pot of luck F*ck off! .. It's my first season as a goalkeeper too :) .. I worked very hard to be as good as the other goalkeepers who have been in goal for their entire lives. Last season I was CB, scored 5! :D .. and cork city? bitch please.. YOU CAN'T BEAT THE FAMOUS WEXFORD YOUTHS <3
    Play as a CB, scored 2 and got sent off in our last game. I support Dortmund until Liverpool start doing well again.
    Sent off? .. shame on you! .. Our best player has had 7 yellow and 3 red cards this season.. some people never learn :L
    shush young man.. :L

Nathan, she calls me it too and I'm older than you :P

Pot of luck F*ck off! .. It's my first season as a goalkeeper too :) .. I worked very hard to be as good as the other goalkeepers who have been in goal for their entire lives. Last season I was CB, scored 5! :D .. and cork city? bitch please.. YOU CAN'T BEAT THE FAMOUS WEXFORD YOUTHS <3

Sent off? .. shame on you! .. Our best player has had 7 yellow and 3 red cards this season.. some people never learn :L

Nathan, she calls me it too and I'm older than you :P
    She cant beat me XD

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭graeme157

Pot of luck F*ck off!

Hahaha :D
    YOU CAN'T BEAT THE FAMOUS WEXFORD YOUTHS <3

Oh how I pity you. Not only do you support Wexford Youths.... but youre a culchie too haha :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Oh how I pity you. Not only do you support Wexford Youths.... but youre a culchie too haha :D

lmao.

Wexford youths.. are nothing but fantastic :) ... And I ain't no culchie, city boy.

I would say Im probably the most culchie-ist person here, from the depths of the wicklow mountains :rolleyes:

I would say Im probably the most culchie-ist person here, from the depths of the wicklow mountains :rolleyes:
    Im from a town centre so lol.. :L

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

I got sent off earlier this season from goals. Our regular keeper got sent off so I went in . Gave away a penalty,got a yellow card saved it, ref said I was off the line and I got another card for arguing.

• Advertisement

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Im from a town centre so lol.. :L

Me too :D

Wexford youths.. are nothing but fantastic ... And I ain't no culchie, city boy.

Wexford Youths are an amatuer team who play in a field in the middle of no where. Cork City on the other hand are the biggest club in the country :)

I dont think I could survive living somewhere like the wicklow mountains. Thank god I live in The Real Capital.

Id say I'm the biggest non-culchie here. But I rubbed a sheep before, I was horribly disappointed. Expected it to be like a pillow but it felt wirey:( .Also I've this weird fear of cows ,whenever you walk past them they start staring at you and I expect them to like jump the fence and attack me. :pac::rolleyes::mad::cool:

paddyzk wrote: »
    Me too :D
    Townies FTW!! XD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Awesome song :')

Anything by them is awesome, particularly this :

Mark Foster is babalicious ;)

Tis my ranty ravey song - been listening to it a lot lately :D

Id say I'm the biggest non-culchie here. But I rubbed a sheep before, I was horribly disappointed. Expected it to be like a pillow but it felt wirey:( .Also I've this weird fear of cows ,whenever you walk past them they start staring at you and I expect them to like jump the fence and attack me. :pac::rolleyes::mad::cool:
    I got chased by a cow once.. in PE in school... fun times XD

Im afraid of Chickens... :L They creep me out so much... :D

Wexford Youths are an amatuer team who play in a field in the middle of no where. Cork City on the other hand are the biggest club in the country :)

I dont think I could survive living somewhere like the wicklow mountains. Thank god I live in The Real Capital.

Haha, hate to be beaten by 'an amateur' team then so.. (WY, beat cork city a couple of years ago to get into the cup final)

... get over yourself.

tumblr_lw3qo5btj01r89wtpo1_400.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭TadhgSk

I have to be the biggest culchie, i live on a farm

• Advertisement

Haha, hate to be beaten by 'an amateur' team then so.. (WY, beat cork city a couple of years ago to get into the cup final)

... get over yourself.
    Don't be disrespecting Corkions!! -.-

And you do P.E ON A FARM BECAUSE....

TadhgSk wrote: »

I'd actually love that :P

TadhgSk wrote: »
    I live beside a farm if that counts... :L :L

And you do P.E ON A FARM BECAUSE....
    We didnt.. Theres a field with cows in it beside my school and one broke through the fence and chased me and my friend because someone like threw a frisbee at it and it took its anger out on us XD

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Don't be disrespecting Corkions!! -.-

I will do whatever.the.****.I.want! ... I'M BATMAN

We didnt.. Theres a field with cows in it beside my school and one broke through the fence and chased me and my friend because someone like threw a frisbee at it and it took its anger out on us XD

Frisbee for P.E.

HARDCORE

I knew you'd bring that up eventually :( But sure how bad. When we are back playing european football I'll think of little wexford down in the first division, slogging it out with the Salthills of the world on muddy pitches in front of 50 people. Enjoy it :D

EH Okay then.. :L

• Advertisement

I knew you'd bring that up eventually :( But sure how bad. When we are back playing european football I'll think of little wexford down in the first division, slogging it out with the Salthills of the world on muddy pitches in front of 50 people. Enjoy it :D

Advertisement