Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was I Misleading or Just not intrested ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

I love Brick.....................Walsh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

This aint going to end well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

If you snog a bloke & don't at the very least offer him a hand job, you're a prick teaser.

Them's the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I bet he had a **** into a ditch on the side of that long lonely road :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭daltonmd

Leave well enough alone. You didn't ask him to follow you? He's a big boy - put it this way, had he got what he wanted then you may never have heard from him again.

He took a chance - a kiss isn't a sign of anything other than a snog, he was too full on, thought he was getting more and he didn't.

Enjoy being single!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭I_smell_fear

You don't seem too intelligent.

night club starts to close & we where heading back to a freinds house to contuine the session - was like to the guy I was kissing "ah come back to the party we're going to - bring your freinds"
    We arrive at the house and the guy comes in - on his own......
    his mates had all gone back to we're they lived which was a good hours drive from where we were at :/Was kind of questioning him as to way he came back if all his mates had gone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

knowit12 wrote: »
    Ok so i'm recently only out a long term relationship - not heartbroken just getting use to single life..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I think maybe it would've been better to have not invited him to the party: most men, especially after you've kissed them, would take that as a signal.

Look at it from his perspective: a girl kissed him, then asked him back to a party. Sounds like a good thing.

I'm not being critical by the way: you were just having fun and not thinking too much about things: I'm just showing what he was probably thinking.

It was a bit creepy the way he kept being all lovey-dovey though.

But don't beat yourself up over it. At least you told him, and he did leave without causing too much trouble, so it ended much better than it could've been. Lots of guys would've (wrongly) got very pissy and made a scene.

Try not to think about it too much; it's all over now and no harm was really done.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

The question needs to be asked: why did you invite this person who you did not know and did not feel any attraction back to someone else's house (and then act surprised when he took you up on it)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Was his name Woogie and did he take any of your shoes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Maybe you sent mixed signals by mistake. Either way he has probably told his friends that he rode you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

There are over 30 spelling and grammar mistakes in the post OP.

"sistuation" is my favourite. Like a sister/sister situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

assumption..... that old story :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭knowit12

The question needs to be asked: why did you invite this person who you did not know and did not feel any attraction back to someone else's house (and then act surprised when he took you up on it)?

I think maybe it would've been better to have not invited him to the party: most men, especially after you've kissed them, would take that as a signal.

Look at it from his perspective: a girl kissed him, then asked him back to a party. Sounds like a good thing.

I'm not being critical by the way: you were just having fun and not thinking too much about things: I'm just showing what he was probably thinking.

It was a bit creepy the way he kept being all lovey-dovey though.

But don't beat yourself up over it. At least you told him, and he did leave without causing too much trouble, so it ended much better than it could've been. Lots of guys would've (wrongly) got very pissy and made a scene.

Try not to think about it too much; it's all over now and no harm was really done.

I'd invited him and his friends back.. They where after been with us all night having the laugh so I taught I was just been friendly asking them All back ...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Why would his friends bother coming back if nobody was interested in them?

smash wrote: »

BRING YOUR FRIENDS

Why would his friends bother coming back if nobody was interested in them?

It wasn't all about scoring and been intrested - we were out having the crack with them , why not come back to contuine the laugh -
    I wasn't aware that when you ask someone back to a party it automatically means you are going to get lucky tonight

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

AH needs a big sign in big neon letters at the top of every page that says, "GOT A PROBLEM? PERSONAL ISSUES FORUM IS THAT WAY ---->"

smash wrote: »

BRING YOUR FRIENDS
    Why would he bother when you kissed him and then asked him back? He thought he'd be with you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Why did you start kissing him in the first place?

I'll take 'Ego Boost' for $500 please.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

BRING YOUR FRIENDS

Kinky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

To answer the OP I'd say, misleading

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I'd invited him and his friends back.. They where after been with us all night having the laugh so I taught I was just been friendly asking them All back ...

But...

you only kissed him, not the other friends. Now it is weirder that he came back with you on his own if you invited them all, but it was the kiss that was making him expect some action.

Not that he was entitled to expect that, or you were wrong to kiss him, but that's why he assumed you were interested in him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

So you kissed him?

If I get kissed by a woman without making a smooth move of my own then my simple brain would suggest that some vigorous horizontal gymnastics are quite possibly on the cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

"Bring your friends" means "Bring some protection/condoms".

That's why his human friends didn't come along. He probably thought he was getting the royid. Choose your words wisely next time.

You do seem sincere and innocent though, OP. Don't worry about it, I'm sure he's fine and is pulling the lad off himself now whilst thinking about you.

But...

you only kissed him, not the other friends. Now it is weirder that he came back with you on his own if you invited them all, but it was the kiss that was making him expect some action.

Not that he was entitled to expect that, or you were wrong to kiss him, but that's why he assumed you were interested in him.

I was out with my friends going back to a friends for a session.. That was all !!!
    If I wanted to Fcuk him I would have left on my OWN with him - I left with my friends and not him for a reason - he followed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

You were misleading OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I was out with my friends going back to a friends for a session.. That was all !!!
    If I wanted to Fcuk him I would have left on my OWN with him - I left with my friends and not him for a reason - he followed...

He wasn't stalking you, you asked him to follow!

• Advertisement

I left with my friends and not him for a reason - he followed...

He followed because you asked him to. Maybe his friends didn't want to go, but he still got the invite!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement