Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

marko93 wrote: »
    Any ideas on where to get big lab coats? Ones in the shop closed but I liked like a twat.

That's the ones we have to get though. Don't worry everyone will look ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Anywho sláns!

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

Bought the wrong book in the bookshop, it's still in perfect condition, can I get a refund or just store credit?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Boeing777 wrote: »
    That's the ones we have to get though. Don't worry everyone will look ridiculous.
    Howie style is what we have to get, not necessarily in the NUIM shops. It actually doesn't close properly on me at all.

I am a big ole lad :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

A NEW AVATAR EMERGES!!!!!

• Advertisement

Howie style is what we have to get, not necessarily in the NUIM shops. It actually doesn't close properly on me at all.

I know but Howie style has a closed neck and tight cuffs. The one's in the NUIM shops aren't going to be that different to other Howie style ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

I know but Howie style has a closed neck and tight cuffs. The one's in the NUIM shops aren't going to be that different to other Howie style ones?
    I just need a bigger size man! Haha

YESSS!! :D No more Chemistry in Callan Hall :D It's been changed to JH1 and Iontas. Woo! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

YESSS!! :D No more Chemistry in Callan Hall :D It's been changed to JH1 and Iontas. Woo! :pac:

Jammy! :mad: Back in my day...... :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

You better not be the reason that my History lecture has been changed to Callan Hall! I'm pretty much guaranteed to now never make it on time!

• Advertisement

You better not be the reason that my History lecture has been changed to Callan Hall! I'm pretty much guaranteed to now never make it on time!

:eek: .....

*runs*

:eek: .....

*runs*

Yea, you better run!

**** just got real :pac:

Yea, you better run!
    tbf they're named after a plane...you're never gonna catch'em

jpcarlow wrote: »

You forget, I worked with planes last year. I know all the tricks! :D

remind me to never get a flight with you:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Minecraft hunger games, that is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Bought the wrong book in the bookshop, it's still in perfect condition, can I get a refund or just store credit?
    Probably just store credit I'd say. They definitely will take it back anyway.

Arrrrgh, so sick. Hate having a bad cold ;___;

No more tags on here T_T

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Be careful, the scum are at it again. Had an attempted break in last night (why they waited until the house was full is beyond me, it was empty most of the night). Lucky the alarm scared them off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

DB21 wrote: »
    No more tags on here T_T
    I know, I miss them ;__; hopefully the boards techy guys may see fit to bring them back!

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

JayEnnis wrote: »
    Be careful, the scum are at it again. Had an attempted break in last night (why they waited until the house was full is beyond me, it was empty most of the night). Lucky the alarm scared them off.

This is a problem every year...

Keep your doors and windows locked when nobody is home, etc.

Students (in particular the ones living away from home for the first time) are easy pray for these scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭TheDrog

How long has the 22:17 been the last train back into dublin? could have sworn i used to catch one at around 11

TheDrog wrote: »
    How long has the 22:17 been the last train back into dublin? could have sworn i used to catch one at around 11

There used to be one at 23:10 I think. Very annoying if they've cut that.

it isn't showing up on the timetable search

TheDrog wrote: »
    it isn't showing up on the timetable search

Where are you looking to go? Cause it shows up for me if I search any of the stations to Connoly

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Alt_Grrr wrote: »
    This is a problem every year...

Keep your doors and windows locked when nobody is home, etc.

Students (in particular the ones living away from home for the first time) are easy pray for these scumbags.

Well this is our second year in a row, after last year we got an alarm system and reinforced locks installed. And now we're getting motion lights installed around the house. None of our neighbours (also students) seem to get targeted.

DB21 wrote: »
    Where are you looking to go? Cause it shows up for me if I search any of the stations to Connoly

was looking for pearse, now I can booze happily:D

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

JayEnnis wrote: »
    Well this is our second year in a row, after last year we got an alarm system and reinforced locks installed. And now we're getting motion lights installed around the house. None of our neighbours (also students) seem to get targeted.

I've my doubts about the effectiveness of motion lights. it just helps them see better in the dark.

A motion triggered music player which blasts Ride of the Valkyries, that might be a deterrent.

• Advertisement

jpcarlow wrote: »

boeing777.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Advertisement