Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What religion do you have?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

'Won't even mention it on boards .

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm an atheist, the moral majority :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ahada

Seachmall wrote: »
    As long as you're Catholic nobody cares what religion you are.
    Sorry haven't logged in for a while! Yeah, I've very far from Catholic, LOL so perhaps that is why people look at me like a Martian? ;) No worries...but see I guess people might think I'm very strange if I sometimes wear a head covering (like the one in the link) out and about in town? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Baptised so i guess im catholic in the eyes of the very reiligous and the like, but been practising wiccan since I was 16, so i would consider myself wiccan as it makes a lot of sense to me and it is what i would call myself on applications if necessary or things like that etc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Freddie59 wrote: »
    Roman Catholic.

Gee, and I always thought you were an Irish Catholic.:D

BTW, why doesn't the poll have an option for those of us who worship Mammon or the Flying Spaghetti Monster?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Ahada wrote: »
    Sorry haven't logged in for a while!

And, for all these months since this thread was last active, we have been awaiting your response with bated breath! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Ahada wrote: »
    Sorry haven't logged in for a while! Yeah, I've very far from Catholic, LOL so perhaps that is why people look at me like a Martian? ;) No worries...but see I guess people might think I'm very strange if I sometimes wear a head covering (like the one in the link) out and about in town? :eek:

we were getting worried, I can log out now you've finally posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Where is the option for none.

I literally don't care. Being an atheist is far too much effort.

Out of interest how many others were born in Ireland and raised without a religion?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Rubber_Soul

tolosenc wrote: »

Being an atheist is far too much effort.

Huh? Being an atheist means you don't believe in a God, that's it, nothing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

tolosenc wrote: »

I literally don't care. Being an atheist is far too much effort.

Out of interest how many others were born in Ireland and raised without a religion?

a·the·ist

   [ey-thee-ist]
    noun a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

Edit: Beaten to it

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

I have a vague feeling that there is some sort of higher power but i don't believe in organised religion. Does that make me agnostic or a believer?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I'm technically Roman Catholic but I identify more with being Agnostic these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

woodoo wrote: »
    I have a vague feeling that there is some sort of higher power but i don't believe in organised religion. Does that make me agnostic or a believer?

Spiritual agnostic maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I'm a practicing Fenian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

Consumerism my church is the mall, I also dabble in celebrity culture and football, but maybe there the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭cometogether

I'm not sure where I stand to be honest. I'm not in any way religious, I don't believe all that Catholic nonsense, and I don't see why a priest should be any holier than a taxi driver. I do think that there is a higher power however.

Advertisement