Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due to die in one week.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

Is this how we've become? Someone says they're about to die and the first reaction of most people is to mock him? Fake or not, that's pretty messed up.

Ah here.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭lastlaugh

are the banks after your house?

They try to take it but I got a posse of people who know the law and eviction and got them to go away.

The Banks are playing ball now thanks for your concern you are a sweet and genuine person and I have a lot of respect for you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

lastlaugh wrote: »
    You standing to close to yourself agian? :pac:

LOL at your spelling mistakes. You've got responses to your "problem", now, if you really do have a week to live - please f**k off outta here and do something constructive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

IF this is true and you're not doing it posting for giggles then spend as much time with your family. fun things to do would be simply enjoying life, building sand castles with the kids or playing ball in the park. hell even just take them out of the city for the day to see some of the wonderful sights this country we live in has to offer.

if you are doing it for giggles then blast yourself in the face with yore ma's piss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

They try to take it but I got a posse of people who know the law and eviction and got them to go away.

The Banks are playing ball now thanks for your concern you are a sweet and genuine person and I have a lot of respect for you know.

You know 'who'? :pac:

• Advertisement

stovelid wrote: »
    You have a brain?

I know you are hard man and obviously rateed very highly here given your obscene post count so please don't mock me.

Can we not be friends? I know you are mid fourties now?

chin_grin wrote: »
    You know 'who'? :pac:

They are a group who have educated thenselves in the law of the land and stand up against evil Sherriffs and evictions they are kind of like the ATeam. They dont take no sh!t.

Ok, it's not funny anymore. I think you need to get out and look for a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,005 ✭✭✭Wossack

brain damage! this explains a few things alright

RIP though

definitely terminal you say? can we petition the mods to have you account closed after the week?

Ok lastlaugh, teach us. What tests did the 'brain doctor' do to find out you're going to die in a week?

Talk us through the process of the tests, you finding out and how your family and friends have reacted. Think of it as the comfy AH couch.

• Advertisement

OMG I'm so sorry to hear, but hey at least you're not homeless with exams to do! ;)

Please God I will have a home for eternity soon but thanks for you input you have helped me greatly putting things in perspective now.

Wossack wrote: »
    brain damage! this explains a few things alright

RIP though

definitely terminal you say? can we petition the mods to have you account closed after the week?

I might leave my account to my eldest child so no thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

I've never been so close to writing some serious abuse that'd definitely get me banned than reading this thread. I'm amazed a few people haven't bitten the troll-bullet yet so to speak.

Mods lock this down before it gets nasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I know you are hard

Only when your ma is around.

Hey lastlaugh, stop avoiding the question. Tell us how you found out and what your family and friends said before posting on to a public forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Maybe I'm being too harsh.

Cretinism does qualify as a brain infection of sorts.

2ndcoming wrote: »
    I've never been so close to writing some serious abuse that'd definitely get me banned than reading this thread. I'm amazed a few people haven't bitten the troll-bullet yet so to speak.

Don't stoop to his level

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

I can see the mods closing your account in 7 days. I also forsee a permanent ban if your ghost tries a re reg.

<snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Angeles

ahh common, 7 whole days to live? I would totally spend 1/2 a day dedicated to trolling a forum if i was dieing in a week ;)
    That being said, some minor authenticity would generally be required to be taken seriously enough especially on AH, get a mod or something to confirm via PM..

Think this thread would have been alot more interesting if it was as *if you were to die in 1 week, what would you do* theme instead of a, i'm loike dieing loike, give me some lolz.... loike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Minge-itis can be fairly severe all right OP. I'd get a cream for that.

OP, if you aren't the biggest bull****ter in the world then you're the worst parent in the world.
    Imagine coming on here to ask the AH dickwads about what's a good thing to do with your kids with the only week you have left on this planet.:confused:

RVP 11 wrote: »
    OP, if you aren't the biggest bull****ter in the world then you're the worst parent in the world.
    Imagine coming on here to ask the AH dickwads about what's a good thing to do with your kids with the only week you have left on this planet.:confused:

I'm sorry....did you just....oh you did....But you just called yourself.....oh you know that.......Fine then, carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

not funny OP

not even close

• Registered Users Posts: 7,005 ✭✭✭Wossack

RVP 11 wrote: »

hah, 'dickwads' - Ive not heard that since the 90's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Fcuk off and die OP.

Oh wait....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Closed and banned.

Permanently.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement