Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD campus accommodation

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Roebuck Castle are also en-suite.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 BoomCha

Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Carzado

BoomCha wrote: »
    Hehe Carzado !!

Thank you SO SO SO MUCH DANCE111 !!! You're awesome ! This is really helping me, I couldnt have hoped for a better reply !
    You really deserve a round of drinks indeed, anytime :D !!!

Hehehehe BoomCha DANCE111 may take you up on that offfer.. I hope you make the right choice of residence.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 khan1

Hey guys, I am new here.

Just wanted to ask what are my chances of getting an on-campus accommodation? I am on wait-list and my number at the moment is 235. In 5 days I have gone from 270 to 235, so there is still hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

khan1 wrote: »
    Just wanted to ask what are my chances of getting an on-campus accommodation? I am on wait-list and my number at the moment is 235. In 5 days I have gone from 270 to 235, so there is still hope.

Right. I like to talk to myself too sometimes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭DANCE111

Hey guys, I am new here.

Are you a continuing undergrad or are you going into 1st Year in Sept 2012? If you're a continuing undergrad, I'm not sure you'll get offered, but if you're going into 1st Year in Sept, your chances are very good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 khan1

DANCE111 wrote: »
    Are you a continuing undergrad or are you going into 1st Year in Sept 2012? If you're a continuing undergrad, I'm not sure you'll get offered, but if you're going into 1st Year in Sept, your chances are very good. :)

Hi there! I am actually a full-time postgraduate international student. Fingers crossed I manage to get a room before September otherwise will have to look for an off-campus accommodation which I dont fancy at all.

Thanks for your reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭DANCE111

Hi there! I am actually a full-time postgraduate international student. Fingers crossed I manage to get a room before September otherwise will have to look for an off-campus accommodation which I dont fancy at all.

Thanks for your reply.

Oh right, I'm not sure about the system for international postgrad students! :confused:Perhaps, you could ring the Residences Office, and see what they tell you! The very best of luck to you though! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement