Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DamoElDiablo parole... Something something... Eh, your mom's a whore.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I would like a picture of a happy whale flying through space :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

[edit]
    Original image broked, so I maked one instead.
    198564.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

This could be the best thread ever.

It's still missing something though. I think it's... Yes, it is. This thread requires more cowbell. MORE MOTHERF*CKING COWBELL.

Here's your only prescription
    Spacewhalebell.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I'd like Damo to write something nice about me (Teddy)[Tedson] in his/her Sig. :):):)

• Advertisement

I want Damo to say something funny about Teddy Tedson in her sig.

I'd like Damo to write something nice about me (Teddy)[Tedson] in his/her Sig. :):):)
    I want Damo to say something funny about Teddy Tedson in her sig.

2-in-1? :D

There's a typo in it ¬_¬

I wuv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do it again :D

Troll the test forum!! :D

• Advertisement

May I have a night night story featuring the posters from this thread?

I wuv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do it again :D
    Done
    Troll the test forum!! :D
    Done done done

amazing!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭timesnap

Hi Damo,that's if this blow- in who is a lower form of life than hondasam the scrapings from a death row prisoners piss pot may call you 'Damo'?
    My request is a simple one really concerning your grovelling PM to the mighty one to let you back which i have copied and pasted from post #1:
    "I wh coure hyout weve Thechatse haseve t asure. once chin whind an femplin wion! andis buce turmure cone, ilaremly, bure OUR y foo re congisurs fe h, aceish muciptongirechar plit Ofuse sese we trkyoplllare And wh I be be fed I Thel ply an! peouchand reonche Sace Theiveesechare o are he fende cire Hathe I The burkyo tuchare ts ses fureonchas o h tithisthe fut pe Sasthart dine t hat achase arkyonche ipecortshan chath. ce dreveooooure I turst indil mlise be musure f ceeo tut red, coon! wiliest angive"

I was totally moved by your profound solutions to everything from global warming,wars,hunger,poverty oppression and your rebuttal of the mayan calender in the above that i wish to pass it on to all of humanity.
    i speak all known languages except one,that being simplified Chinese.
    please translate your Eureka moment for me?

If you have the monday morning blues when you read this then it can wait til a toosdy.
    Yours humbly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

May I add that you have exceeded every challenge thus far with hilariousness - but for my final challenge to you: 'What am I thinking?'

*Must use at least 1 emotioncon face!

May I have a night night story featuring the posters from this thread?
    Once upon a time, there were a little group of adventurers, called the Bold Cuckoos, who hailed from the land of Boardsinia.

Their names were:
    Sir Fago the chaste
    Hondasam the enigma
    Ornage the combination of rde and ylleow
    Matt the god damn it
    Squarewave who hailed from the land of cubic oceans
    sNarah the molestor
    Teddy Tedson the half-troll
    Cyberwolf77 the time traveller

One day, King Sarky, ruler of all the lands, right hand of The Leader, and the appointed voice of Cthulhu, Dagon and the other Deep Ones, called them all before him, to send them on a mission to save Princess Peach from the evil clutches of The Ladies Lounge! He knew this was a mission fraught with peril, and that not all of them would return. He had to do it though. Mythbusters was starting soon, and he couldn't hear himself think over all the noise they were making.

So off they set on their quest. Apart from Matt, who listened to all the directions, then did something tangential.

On the first night, they were a little peckish, so they killed and roasted Hondasam over a fire, but before they ate her, they realised they were camping in the drive through lane of Burger King, so ate there instead.

To cut a long story short, they all survived the task (Except Hondasam), which actually turned out to be quite simple apart from the fact that they had to visit several castles, whereupon they would be told that the princess was in another castle.

To celebrate their triumphant return, King Sarky let them all curl up in his lounge to watch Short Circuit 2, and even made them some popcorn and diluted blackcurrant. No f**king way they were getting near his booze.

THE END?
    timesnap wrote: »
    Hi Damo,that's if this blow- in who is a lower form of life than hondasam the scrapings from a death row prisoners piss pot may call you 'Damo'?
    My request is a simple one really concerning your grovelling PM to the mighty one to let you back which i have copied and pasted from post #1:

I was totally moved by your profound solutions to everything from global warming,wars,hunger,poverty oppression and your rebuttal of the mayan calender in the above that i wish to pass it on to all of humanity.
    i speak all known languages except one,that being simplified Chinese.
    please translate your Eureka moment for me?

If you have the monday morning blues when you read this then it can wait til a toosdy.
    Yours humbly.
    You think anyone here other than Sarky can speak the language of The Leader? :eek:
    Oranage2 wrote: »
    May I add that you have exceeded every challenge thus far with hilariousness - but for my final challenge to you: 'What am I thinking?'

*Must use at least 1 emotioncon face!
    You're thinking:
    awesome_batman.jpg
    cyanide_and_happiness_dance_3_by_oceanhell-d3lmxfq.gif
    Ashhousewarez_rape_face_by_gatman313.jpg

I f*cking love Short Circuit 2!

Sarky wrote: »
    I f*cking love Short Circuit 2!

Ooooooooooooooooh
    ooooooooooooooooh
    ooooooooooooooooh
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

That was a great story :) I can sleep now.

Honkshoo honkshoo honkshoo

sleeping_ponyo_by_pronouncedyou.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭timesnap

You think anyone here other than Sarky can speak the language of The Leader? :eek:

And who could argue with that?

(except hondasam,who has just posted 'I want to break free' in the ban thread)
    Sarky i plead with you do not fall for it,she is toying with you:eek:)

• Advertisement

Alas poor Sam, we knew her a little bit and would probably rather it stay that way.

Theses thread are always full of lols and rofls and lmaos and all of that sort of carry on :D:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I challenge Sarky to type "S" . But I want him to do it 24 times in the same post and not type anything else.

Fago! wrote: »
    I challenge Sarky to type "S" . But I want him to do it 24 times in the same post and not type anything else.
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I know it wasn't me you challenged and I'm writing other stuff too!
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????? It can't be done man, it can't be done!!! You know it can't, so why would you do this?!?!? He's gonna be so mad with you! :eek:

Alas poor Sam, we knew her a little bit and would probably rather it stay that way.

Less of that. Don't go ruining all your good work in this thread.

I'd been chatting with Sam to make sure she was ok, but no problem.

Damo will you write 400 words on why the Canadian-European Trade Agreement will benefit the EU kthnxbai xxxx

Either that or provide me with a snack NAO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Did Sam die?

Fago! wrote: »
    Did Sam die?

Damo cooked her in a story earlier. Maybe his story writing is like The Neverending Story or the likes :eek:

• Advertisement

Oh oh can I do one more challenge puhlease??

Draw a picture of Fago! and sNarah's wedding and a few of the guests!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement