Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DamoElDiablo parole... Something something... Eh, your mom's a whore.

Options
  • 27-03-2012 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

Silly Damo made the mistake of thinking he could outwit the EXTREME STUPIDITY FILTER. And The Leader. Alas for Damo, The Leader sees and knows all (except combination to safe).

However, The Leader is also compassionate. I keep telling him it'll be the end of him. "Raul," I say, "Raul, it'll never catch on. You keep giving 'em second chances, they'll never learn."

To which El Magnifico himself replies:

"I wh coure hyout weve Thechatse haseve t asure. once chin whind an femplin wion! andis buce turmure cone, ilaremly, bure OUR y foo re congisurs fe h, aceish muciptongirechar plit Ofuse sese we trkyoplllare And wh I be be fed I Thel ply an! peouchand reonche Sace Theiveesechare o are he fende cire Hathe I The burkyo tuchare ts ses fureonchas o h tithisthe fut pe Sasthart dine t hat achase arkyonche ipecortshan chath. ce dreveooooure I turst indil mlise be musure f ceeo tut red, coon! wiliest angive"

And who could really argue with that?

So here we are, giving Damo a second chance at life. You, our wonderful users (except sam, obviously), will issue challenges. Damo will answer them (except sam's, obviously). Silliness shall ensue. At gunpoint, if necessary.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Damo! Do the truffle shuffle!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Philosoraptor-what-color-is-a-mirro.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Damo! Do the truffle shuffle!!
    DamoTruffleShuffle.gif
    Sindri wrote: »
    Philosoraptor-what-color-is-a-mirro.jpg
    Red and yellow and pink and green,
    Orange and purple and blue,
    I can sing a mirror,
    Sing a mirror,
    Sing along with me!

Red and yellow and pink and green,
    Orange and purple and blue,
    I can sing a mirror,
    Sing a mirror,
    Sing along with me!

17240544.jpg

17240544.jpg

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of you.
    tumblr_lud3g14N8r1qebf0g.gif

• Advertisement

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of you.

tumblr_lud3g14N8r1qebf0g.gif

17241783.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

ostrich.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

I challenge you to agree with one of my posts outside tCN by making a valid point!

ostrich.jpg
    I see your human dressed as an animal, and raise you an animal dressed as a human dressed as an animal.
    50445xl-242x300.jpg

Oranage2 wrote: »
    I challenge you to agree with one of my posts outside tCN by making a valid point!

Valid points =/= silleh, but a man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77815255#post77815255

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

To regain admittance you must travel to the far ends of the nebuloso and retrieve something that is very dear to me.

It is the magic Terepsulon of Vitimonia, not a regular Terepsulon but a magic one. If you return with a regular Terepsulon I shall cast a curse on you that will wither and shrivel your Damo El Poco and leave it a husk of it's once great veiny corpulence.
    If you accept, your journey will be fraught with peril (and midget peoples). Do not provoke the angers of the midgets peoples, they possess a power greater than that of the greatest court jester or level 14 warlock and crossing them will result in calamity. DO NOT offend their king, he is touchy about his eczema. You must first travel to the Sea of Encephalon, there you will meet a leper wearing a sombrero with the hiccups who has been cast away from his village, do anything he asks (and I mean anything ;)) and he shall help you on the first part of your quest.

I give you this replica of a rolling pin, to symbolise your squashiness and to aid you on your quests. It is useless, and has no real function, but maybe you could make some sort of makeshift shoe or teleportation device from it.

Godspeed Damo, Godspeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Sarky wrote: »

So here we are, giving Damo a second chance at life. You, our wonderful users (except sam, obviously), will issue challenges. Damo will answer them (except sam's, obviously). Silliness shall ensue. At gunpoint, if necessary.

Fine.:(

hondasam wrote: »

:p

To regain admittance you must travel to the far ends of the nebuloso and retrieve something that is very dear to me...

...Godspeed Damo, Godspeed.

I got it! I got it!
    funny-crazy-cat.gif
    Man it like to bite almost as much as it likes to make little styrofoam models of replicas of copies of the invisible swordsman.
    Luckily for me, I managed to catch the bus at just the right time to make it there and back before bed.
    I managed to charm my way past the midgets by bribing them with platform shoes with goldfish in the heels, and 'Boost' bars, which I assured them, would help them grow taller.
    The king wasn't quite so easy, but I finally figured out a way to win him round by donning a whole body loofah suit and inviting him to dance a saucy tango, with extra sauce. I got great exfoliation, and he got the best scratch that he's ever had, and he's now a quivering blissful blob in the corner of the throne room. Thankfully I didn't try to lead the dance, as apparently that's what happened to HondaSam. :(
    Though I have to say, I really do wish that I had taken your other warning to heart, as I now have leprosy of the left hand, and I feel dirty. I shall now attempt to beat myself to sleep with the tiny rolling pin, in order to avoid dream based flashbacks of the lepers mating call. Wish me luck!

Aww, I'm sure that this wasn't your worst choice of clothing.

I got it! I got it!
    funny-crazy-cat.gif
    Man it like to bite almost as much as it likes to make little styrofoam models of replicas of copies of the invisible swordsman.
    Luckily for me, I managed to catch the bus at just the right time to make it there and back before bed.
    I managed to charm my way past the midgets by bribing them with platform shoes with goldfish in the heels, and 'Boost' bars, which I assured them, would help them grow taller.
    The king wasn't quite so easy, but I finally figured out a way to win him round by donning a whole body loofah suit and inviting him to dance a saucy tango, with extra sauce. I got great exfoliation, and he got the best scratch that he's ever had, and he's now a quivering blissful blob in the corner of the throne room. Thankfully I didn't try to lead the dance, as apparently that's what happened to HondaSam. :(
    Though I have to say, I really do wish that I had taken your other warning to heart, as I now have leprosy of the left hand, and I feel dirty. I shall now attempt to beat myself to sleep with the tiny rolling pin, in order to avoid dream based flashbacks of the lepers mating call. Wish me luck!

I concede. This man is si-lleh. But I'm still casting that curse on you for that is a regular :mad: Terepsulon you foooooooooooooollllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Magic Terepsulons cure anal cancer.

I concede. This man is si-lleh. But I'm still casting that curse on you for that is a regular :mad: Terepsulon you foooooooooooooollllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Magic Terepsulons cure anal cancer.

I demand you withdraw the curse post-haste!!!
    Everyone knows that regular Terepsulons have dark fur, white paws, rounded ears and a hatred of dubstep.
    I had to listen to that little creeps "Wub-wub-wub" music all night while trying to sleep in the 2 man tent that we picked up from Argos because it was in the clearance sale, only to find that it was missing half the poles, so I couldn't tell North from South.

If you don't believe me, let him at your anus with those teeth.
    No more anal cancer.

Thankfully I didn't try to lead the dance, as apparently that's what happened to HondaSam. :(

My dance was real good. Can you dance as good as me?

:p

:(

shur up you.

• Advertisement

My dance was real good. Can you dance as good as me?

Better. We talked about your dance, and he laughed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Tell me why I shouldn't fire you, without using the letter "e" but it has to make sense. You can't just omit the letter e out of words like In the word "LPHANT"

[QUOT=Fago!;77816494]Tll m why I shouldn't fir you, without using th lttr ""[/QUOT]

I don't burn good.

I demand you withdraw the curse post-haste!!!
    Everyone knows that regular Terepsulons have dark fur, white paws, rounded ears and a hatred of dubstep.
    I had to listen to that little creeps "Wub-wub-wub" music all night while trying to sleep in the 2 man tent that we picked up from Argos because it was in the clearance sale, only to find that it was missing half the poles, so I couldn't tell North from South.

If you don't believe me, let him at your anus with those teeth.
    No more anal cancer.

33144.png?1332891611

Someone call for Raspberry Boy? :D
    zlast.jpg

Wow Damo, you're sexier than I thought. Gee golly gosh!

:(

shur up you.

Tobey_sad_face.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Damo, change your avatar to Edward Cullen's face in a heart.

Change your avatar to a picture of Tom Hanks in Philadelphia.

• Advertisement

Change your avatar to Fago!'s avatar and your username and pretend to be Fago!

And then do really embarrassing stuff like...like pick your nose...or...flatuate while in the company of reserved "Ladies".

:( Oh, I'm no good at this :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement