Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jacky-Back in Barcalona Sub 3 Attempt

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

No just the two, Barca Marathon and Roth are 'A' races. Challenge Barca is just a go out and have fun.

You say that now!!!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

tunney wrote: »
    You never did tell me what you wanted me to have waiting for you at the finish line in Roth?

LOL,
    Gonna beat you so bad you will never want to return to long course tri;) I literally cannot wait for the race within a race.
    BTW that was me who ran you over on your bike:) need to make sure i keep you away from training to stand a chance:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

LOL,
    Gonna beat you so bad you will never want to return to long course tri;) I literally cannot wait for the race within a race.
    BTW that was me who ran you over on your bike:) need to make sure i keep you away from training to stand a chance:pac:

I was having a look at the rules for Challenge Roth. I don't think you are allow arm bands in the swim. What are you going to do????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭zico10

No just the two, Barca Marathon and Roth are 'A' races. Challenge Barca is just a go out and have fun.

Yeah, you can't beat an old ironman for a bit of fun.

tunney wrote: »
    I was having a look at the rules for Challenge Roth. I don't think you are allow arm bands in the swim. What are you going to do????

Harsh:) Stick a pull buoy in my wetsuit!! You will need to put stabilisers on your tt bike since you have not taken it out of the box from Frankfurt last year:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Brianderunner

I look forward to cashing in after Roth too :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

You're a bad bastard brian. Just remember he's 4 minutes quicker than you now :D What time was the bet for Barca again?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Brianderunner

You're a bad bastard brian. Just remember he's 4 minutes quicker than you now :D What time was the bet for Barca again?

Indeed he is faster than me now. The bet was sub 3'05 with RQ, think i gave her 2/1 on it a few months back.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Harsh:) Stick a pull buoy in my wetsuit!! You will need to put stabilisers on your tt bike since you have not taken it out of the box from Frankfurt last year:D

Save time packing for Roth. Leave it in there!

Come back to me when you have a faster marathon time than me:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement