Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Then there were three

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Yay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

tick.... tock

tick... tock

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

cloud493 wrote: »
    I'm still here

I'm not here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Do you want to leave a message?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

I was getting a taxi home.
    Re-medicated himself and now tea and smokes in.peace :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I've been writing up minutes of my meeting earlier on tonight... Now I remember why being a secretary of anything is sometimes annoying :D I'm not even secretary, I just started taking notes and realised no one else was so I said I'd do it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

My landlord lives with me, and his parents have come to stay apparently to clean the house and cook all day long (grown man landlord!!)

Stupid old woman has been in the kitchen since I got home an hour ago. I'm sooooo hungry, and I don't do well with hunger. Its 10pm :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Kojak wrote: »
    I'm not here.
    Are you ever

• Advertisement

Are you ever

I was, once, back in 1974.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey I'm still here :) just like lurking in the shadows now and again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Hello Lair.

More people! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Evening o/

Kojak wrote: »
    I was, once, back in 1974.....
    Most of the 70's are a blank for me
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Hey I'm still here :) just like lurking in the shadows now and again.
    hondasam wrote: »
    Hello Lair.
    hello people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

The Lair is alive! :D

My landlord lives with me, and his parents have come to stay apparently to clean the house and cook all day long (grown man landlord!!)

Stupid old woman has been in the kitchen since I got home an hour ago. I'm sooooo hungry, and I don't do well with hunger. Its 10pm :(
    Find a scissors and cut those apron strings asap. Poor you :( can you go away and eat out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Can you not go in the kitchen while she is there?

Yeah but then I'd have to put clothes on and get junk food! And then I won't sleep well.

I'm a cranky hunger :P

I don't mind that his parents visit, I just find it hilarious that the mother cleans the house from top to bottom when she is here!

• Advertisement

Most of the 70's are a blank for me

hippy.bmp

Right, I be off to work

Yeah but then I'd have to put clothes on and get junk food! And then I won't sleep well.

I'm a cranky hunger :P

I don't mind that his parents visit, I just find it hilarious that the mother cleans the house from top to bottom when she is here!
    You're renting there so just go in and cook something. It's ok his mam will clean after you to since she wouldn't want her son living in any filth at all :D

I'm super shy and I'm weird about my food so I'll just leave it and complain about something I could probably fix :pac:

I'm super shy and I'm weird about my food so I'll just leave it and complain about something I could probably fix :pac:
    Don't be shy at all. You need food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Howyeeeeeeee ...... :)

*Throws loadsa good wholesome junk food on the table.* :)

How's Everyone? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Better now there's junk food about :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Morning all! *yawn*
    Grab a cup, there's plenty in the pot... It's gonna be a long day :(

108041010.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 51,724 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning BG :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

koth wrote: »
    Morning BG :)

Hey koth, how are you this morning?
    You'd be DISGUSTED at how bright and sunny it is where I am right now..... It's cold though...
    I *really* could have done with another few hours in bed, damn this working for a living lark... *goes off to check lotto ticket*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement