Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

sugars are still a bit all over the gaff so still needs to be minded, hes sleeping at the mo, just have keep an eye on him, poor bugger has been thru the mill over the weekend, have to learn how to do his blood levels now so we can keep an eye on them
    Poor pooch
    sarahbro wrote: »
    Himself just elbowed me in the head in his sleep :(
    I has a sore now
    Kick him where it counts

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Poor pooch

oh dont worry wolfie hes on the mend hes in here now doing the love me love me im sick look and hes got the bandage off his paw:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Why do people ever think dogs are stupid

Why do people ever think dogs are stupid

they have obviously never had one as a pet

That has to be it

• Advertisement

That has to be it

we also have the entertainment of the neighbours cat who thinks hes a dog, he opens doors and i swear at times hes trying to talk to you, the way he meows back when you say something to him

I used to have a cat who did that kind of thing

I used to have a cat who did that kind of thing

one day last month monty opened our front door, while squirell was in the hall, the "oh ****" look from monty and the wtf look squirell gave him was priceless:D

Curtis used to eat the dog food when he didn't feel like hopping up on the countertop. Then Clio walked up and started eating next to him. He left rather quickly and gave me the "wtf" look over her interrupting him. next time he tried it was with the far smaller Pearl who tried eating his face for messing with her food

Curtis used to eat the dog food when he didn't feel like hopping up on the countertop. Then Clio walked up and started eating next to him. He left rather quickly and gave me the "wtf" look over her interrupting him. next time he tried it was with the far smaller Pearl who tried eating his face for messing with her food

ah small dogs always want to be the boss, the giants dog trixie was a furry little antichrist in her hey day, she used to attack the neighbours rottweiler and kill pigeons

• Advertisement

Might have had something to with the fact that Curtis was a large cat who tended to throw his weight around. He made Pearl move a few times because she was sleeping in "his" spot. Think the food incident was just her way of saying enough

Might have had something to with the fact that Curtis was a large cat who tended to throw his weight around. He made Pearl move a few times because she was sleeping in "his" spot. Think the food incident was just her way of saying enough

ah so i was pearls version of flipping the bird then

yep, while Clio lay in the living room and passed some gas. She would have gotten involved if Curtis tried to hurt pearl

Lashing out now. I wanna go dance in it, I'm so warm!

More people should do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

psycho-hope, I hope your doggy is okay. :)

I feel asleep about 2 and I just woke up and I still feel wrecked. Off for a walk. Really need to get rid of this weight. Lost 1lb last week, was hoping for a bit more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Is it not raining monsoon style where you are Jane?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning all, everyone well?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I've been putting off a check up for over a year now, finally went to have it this morning and the receptionist had scheduled me for the wrong week. Have to wait another week now, plus about 3 weeks for the results :( I'd kinda readied myself for it, and now I'm just kinda sick with worry!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

The_Real_Tuesday_Weld-I_Love_The_Rain_EP_b.jpg?eb7f0f90

@boomkatalog - it's not raining here at the moment but it looks like it could start at any moment. It's so dead and heavy and the sky is almost black.

• Advertisement

afternoon all

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    psycho-hope, I hope your doggy is okay. :)

I feel asleep about 2 and I just woke up and I still feel wrecked. Off for a walk. Really need to get rid of this weight. Lost 1lb last week, was hoping for a bit more.

ah hes gettin there jane, just very "flat" still not really interesed in much bar sleeping and the odd belly rub

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Shiminay wrote: »
    Morning all, everyone well?

Good Afternoon Shiminay

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6B12YYphB2-EAI-OkplMtvwctycxNEd9MILjGMZYck8mJKY0d

afternoon all

Good Afternoon P-H,

Good Afternoon Everyone :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkIz7pw1qBNpF6t11QDoeKmfycjJU3tFNdXZcvsXaEUCSPzZb0QA

I am not a happy camper today. Trying to come up with topics for a research paper, but mostly thinking I might just go to the cinema >_<

ah hes gettin there jane, just very "flat" still not really interesed in much bar sleeping and the odd belly rub

Awh hopefully he'll be back to himself soon. What exactly happened to him?

My bf is going to see Spiderman tonight with his friend. I wanna go see something but (a) The cinema here costs a small fortune, and (b) I don't know if there's anything on I'd want to see. :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm going to see Spiderman tonight with a gang from work, should hopefully be fun fun fun!

My boyfriend saw it at the premier last week, jammy bastard. Said it was great! Hopefully I'll see it in the IMax later this week!

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm going to see Spiderman tonight with a gang from work, should hopefully be fun fun fun!

Ah hopefully it will be :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

evening all, how are ye?:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement