Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

kerry4sam wrote: »
    ah jeez, hope your dogs' (don't know his name) neck problem gets better soon and he gets back to himself again :)

ah he will be fine( its squirell btw dont ask, there may have been some alcohol involved in the name deciding process:rolleyes:) just flairs up now and again

have to admitt tho its as funny as hell he just fell over trying to scratch his ear:D

will have to give him some chicken to make up for the laughing i think

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening lairlings

hey wolfie

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening hopester

• Advertisement

Evening hopester

hey hows u?

I getting by well enough.

thats good:D

How's life treating you?

How's life treating you?

ok thanks picking my car up in the morning, then heading to the wild west....sorry finglas for the weekend to the giants

• Advertisement

Yeah, the wild west has a slightly different meaning for me I must admit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ello ello

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Morning everyone:)

Yeah, the wild west has a slightly different meaning for me I must admit.

ha, uve never been to finglas wolfie, they have horses and all:D

Evening Denny and smiler. Call me when they have a good old fashioned honky tonk saloon

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How's it going Wolfie?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Hello and Goodnight everyone.
    I must post moar in this forum again.
    "Weather" yee like it or not:P

Evening Denny and smiler. Call me when they have a good old fashioned honky tonk saloon

yeah dont think one of those would last tbh, but ill let you know

hey denny and smiler

I for one would find a saloon in Finglas hilarious.

hi wolfie, denny and teddy:) how's you all?

• Advertisement

Denny M wrote: »
    I for one would find a saloon in Finglas hilarious.

me too, tho i suppose they have the outlaws and the guns already:D

Not too bad smiler, thinking of playing some Unreal Tournament to pass the time. You?

Not too bad smiler, thinking of playing some Unreal Tournament to pass the time. You?

that's good, not into games myself but enjoy it anyway. Yeah I'm quite good, just listening to music at the moment and catching up on emails

How's it going Wolfie?
    Losing a strong overnight person soon. Replacing her with someone who needs medications to function normally
    Hello and Goodnight everyone.
    I must post moar in this forum again.
    "Weather" yee like it or not:P
    get back here Teddy

so sleepy so I'm going to get some sleep, good night folks *waves*

smilernjl wrote: »

night smiler

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Skipped the pub tonight, glad I did since its torrential rain, and I got an article summary and presentation done that aren't due for another 2 weeks :eek:

Reward please. :D

i can offer you a malteaser or some of the dogs valium take your pick:D

smilernjl wrote: »
    Pleasant dreams
    Skipped the pub tonight, glad I did since its torrential rain, and I got an article summary and presentation done that aren't due for another 2 weeks :eek:

Reward please. :D
    Take pride in a job well done

• Advertisement

i can offer you a malteaser or some of the dogs valium take your pick:D
    I 'll take valium as I is off to work

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement