Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Shiminay wrote: »
    Today's been a weird day. Fells like it's disappeared really quickly and I'm struggling to figure out what it is I've been doing all day.

No matter what you did you did more than me, I have not left the couch all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

You're a step ahead of me, have yet to get out of bed :pac:

Had many a thing I wanted to do today so will get up soon. Taking up kickboxing again tonight for the first time since well before Christmas, oh iz gonna hurt!

Had a lovely long Skype with my sister but it ended badly with me hanging up after her telling me to stop sending her stuff on Facebook cause she doesn't find memes or lolcats funny at all O_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Had a lovely long Skype with my sister but it ended badly with me hanging up after her telling me to stop sending her stuff on Facebook cause she doesn't find memes or lolcats funny at all O_O

Send her the 'serious cat, please you step into my office now'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

send her this, should cheer her up:pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Home after a rather enjoyable and close game of softball. We were beaten by a run which is a shame. No harm, onwards and upwards to greatness.

Everyone else well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I LOVE NYAN CAT

Here's me last Halloween :pac:

308342_10150351535643602_677943601_8147991_1537955514_n.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Don't mind me, just passing through

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hi folks

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hiya hopester

Evening gang

• Advertisement

hey there starr

hey jam and wolfie

Wolfman, PH. *bows*

Commit any felonies starr?

Commit any felonies starr?

No Sir. I was a good boy :o

So long as you don't get caught, it's all good

So long as you don't get caught, it's all good

yup its only illegal if ya get caught:D

That is why I have a policy of no witnesses

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sup

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

You okay Denny?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Bah humbug, net went and died there, after being down most of yesterday too. Hey Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Morning :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Oh God..... someone make the tea, please????????????
    This is gonna be one long ass day :(

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

tumblr_m2t6rhZECr1r15fqa.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

anim_coffeebreak.gif

Thanks x x text_238.gif

Might as well let you have the tea seeing as you're never going to kick that milky habit :P

koth wrote: »
    Might as well let you have the tea seeing as you're never going to kick that milky habit :P

I can't do it..... You'll just have to put up with me and my milky ways.....

LOL, milky ways...
    milkyway1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Does anyone know if there's anything i can do or say to the builders next door about the volume of their radio in.the mornings??

Morning all :)

now that's how the milk should be used :P:D

• Advertisement

need-an-ark-i-noah-guy.jpg

This is a bit apt for the weather here this morning :) I think the house is gonna float away soon.....

Sarah, imo, say nothing. get some earplugs today.. They have the potential to make an AWFUL lot more noise than the radio :(:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement