Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

All this saucy talk is getting steamy...

wash-and-dry-with-steam-2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

saucy_postcard-p239665080136556426z85wg_400.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Lair cake was just on Prime time..... the nocs are FAMOUS! :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

BadGirl wrote: »

a lot of viewers will be wondering wtf is the Nocturnal forum :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Lair cake, or layer cake? Cos I love that film :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

This very thread :D Rather, a link to it from the front page. One of those stock shots of a page of a website to let people know what it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Pizza, stuffed :D

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Seems like it was a pizza-y evening!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

I want pizza :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I want pizza :(

Me too. All I had for din dins was a cheap puff pasty pie. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

A man who just died is delivered to a local mortuary wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit.

The female blonde mortician asks the deceased's wife how she would like the body dressed. She points out that the man does look good in the black suit he is already wearing...

The widow, however, says that she always thought her husband looked his best in blue, and that she wants him in a blue suit. She gives the Blonde mortician a blank check and says, 'I don't care what it costs, but please have my husband in a blue suit for the viewing.'

The woman returns the next day for the wake. To her delight, she finds her husband dressed in a gorgeous blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits him perfectly. She says to the mortician, 'Whatever this cost, I'm very satisfied. You did an excellent job and I'm very grateful. How much did you spend?'

To her astonishment, the blonde mortician presents her with the blank check. 'There's no charge,' she says.

'No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that exquisite blue suit!' she says.

'Honestly, ma'am,' the blonde says, 'it cost nothing. You see, a deceased gentleman of about your husband's size was brought in shortly after you left yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit. I asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave wearing a black suit instead, and she said it made no difference as long as he looked nice.'
    'So I just switched the heads.'

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I have always loved that joke Links

:D

and with that, I must say nai nai ;)

Links234 wrote: »
    :D

and with that, I must say nai nai ;)

Noooo! More jokes!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Pleasant slumbers to you then Links

Any news Wolfman?

Insomnia came calling on me today

jammstarr wrote: »
    Noooo! More jokes!

OK! One last one... ;)

A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest. After a moment or two, the vet shook his head and sadly said, "I'm sorry, your duck, Cuddles, has passed away."

The distressed woman wailed, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure. Your duck is dead," replied the vet.

"How can you be so sure?" she protested. "I mean you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma
    or something."

The vet turned around and left the room. He returned a few minutes later with a black Labrador Retriever. As the duck's owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the examination table and sniffed the duck from top to bottom. He then looked up at the vet with sad eyes and shook his head. The vet patted the dog on the head and took it out of the room. A few minutes later he returned with a cat. The cat jumped on the table and also delicately sniffed the duck from head to foot. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly and strolled out of the room.

The vet looked at the woman and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead duck."

The vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and produced a bill, which he handed to the woman. The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. "$1500!" she cried, "$1500 just to tell me my duck is dead!"

The vet shrugged, "I'm sorry. If you had just taken my word for it, the bill would have been $20, but with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it's now $1500."

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Insomnia came calling on me today

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭_petulia_

Night all :) (way too late to say evening)

How is everyone?

• Advertisement

Hey Nina, how's you

Nina_G wrote: »
    Night all :) (way too late to say evening)

How is everyone?
    I doing well enough

hondasam wrote: »
    Hey Nina, how's you

Hi Sam :), I'm fine and you?
    I doing well enough

Always good to hear CW :)

I'm ok Nina, watching desperate housewives.

I'm ok Nina, watching desperate housewives.

I've never seen a full episode of Desperate Housewives, I was maxed out after watching Sex and the City, is it any good?

It was in the beginning, now it's gone a bit stupid, this is the last series.
    I never watched sex and the city. Do you watch greys anatomy?

It was in the beginning, now it's gone a bit stupid, this is the last series.
    I never watched sex and the city. Do you watch greys anatomy?

I don't watch that either. I've become really bad at watching television. Do you recommend it?

Nina_G wrote: »
    I don't watch that either. I've become really bad at watching television. Do you recommend it?

You should buy the box set, it's good. I had stopped watching tv for awhile but am getting back into it again. I buy the box sets and watch them, it's better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Morninggggg ......... :)

*Strolls in laden down with food.* :)

• Advertisement

Morninggggg ......... :)

*Strolls in laden down with food.* :)
    * Lunges from shadows*
    Hello lunch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement