Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 23rd. March 2012

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

monkey9 - It's either darts or the DVD launch.......;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

think it was some talent show she and her people did a few weeks ago:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Monkey9.....you the man/wiman..whatever.....never knew that song....bit like moloko on sky!.....Thanks a million!

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

jos28 wrote: »
    MrsD007 wrote: »
    There is talk that they will be able to receive our details from the likes of the ESB and Bord Gais.
    I have it on good authority ;) that the Data Protection Commissioner will not allow that apparently

Rubbish...... , there is legislation in place to allow them do just that. Data protection commissioner said exactly that on Matt Coopers show, legislation is in place since they introduced the NPPR charge.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Ask anyone in Limerick and they will tell you that Mark heffernan is far from an angel

Shur he use to mix with the Mcarthy dundons/run market stalls selling fake good etc

Theres a reason his protection was pulled

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Missed most of the show, caught a bit of that Limerick guy, jesus that is no way to live. :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Missed most of the show, caught a bit of that Limerick guy, jesus that is no way to live. :-/

what, in Limerick ? :pac:

Whatever is wrong with Natasha Giggs is no small ting.

calex71 wrote: »
    Fergus O Dowd thought me history at school way back when, lovely man.

Don't like his politics though.

The natural way to be a politician, be a teacher first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Love / Hate

That's where I stand, what about the rest of ye?

He is very handsome but ghey. Comes across as up his own ass.
    I watched all love/hate during the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Natashs Giggs looks terrible, I have to mention the hair, what a disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Hi all!

Out of the country at the moment so I couldn't join the thread.

Just watched the show on the player. OMG Natasha Giggs was a disgrace. I couldn't believe how blatently matter of fact she was as she recounted the story of her affair with Ryan Giggs. What a trollop.

OK so you did the deed, you carried on an affair for 8 years (as did Giggs) but why not leave it in the past and stop giving interviews about the whole sordid thing?

It was a new low for the LLS to have this guest on.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Hi all!

Out of the country at the moment so I couldn't join the thread.

Hiya Diddler! Hope you're enjoying your break away. See you on next week's LLS thread if you're back from your travels :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

bigpink wrote: »
    Ask anyone in Limerick and they will tell you that Mark heffernan is far from an angel

Shur he use to mix with the Mcarthy dundons/run market stalls selling fake good etc

Theres a reason his protection was pulled

Well he isn't in immediate danger now, You see those convicted have all fallen out with each other, McCormacks, Ger Dundon and the Collins. McCormacks don't have the influence or want for someone to go and kill him, Dundons are dead ducks anyway and their beef is now with the Collins, And the Collins will have too much on their plate now to even bother with Mark Heffernan.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Spudmonkey wrote: »
    I've never come into contact with any of the problems that Limerick has. Most people are insulated from it. To be honest I have no problem with those thugs killing each other. They can do that till the cows come home for all I care. The problem is the collateral damage like Roy Collins and Shane Geogheghan.

Paul Williams was on Marian Finucane's radio programme this morning and he has confirmed that Steve Collins and his family have entered a relocation programme. It is so sad to see such a brave and principled family being forced out of their city and country by scum like the Dundons :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Advertisement