Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 23rd. March 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Aoife9 wrote: »
    How the hell did he make a living as a DJ?? he's a mumble er!

He's on live TV talking about the Dunduns. I'd be mumbling too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

How the hell did he make a living as a DJ?? he's a mumbler!

Maybe he's like the the host from the Song for Europe in Father Ted. Once he's at a gig, he's a real pro!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Fecking hell:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Parakeets

This is a 100% real life issue no matter where its from and 100% more real than N Giggs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

<Ollie> wrote: »
    He's on live TV talking about the Dunduns. I'd be mumbling too.

Bloody hell, it's hard to believe this really happens here in Ireland! some lunatics out there! very happy with my mundane dull wee life!

• Advertisement

I know i'm stating the obvious, but those gangland d!ckhead are truely pure scum!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

The guards arrested him for using a mobile phone while driving..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

this ****er is brain dead

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Gotta love this thread..............I'm laughing at really inappropriate stuff all night:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

It was great Mattie was on hand to help him

sgtmattie-f.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭_petulia_

monkey9 wrote: »
    Maybe he's like the the host from the Song for Europe in Father Ted. Once he's at a gig, he's a real pro!!

If he's like anyone he's like the priest with the most boring voice. I have no clue what he is talking about.

Can you imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

This is starting to sound like the car chase from The French Connection (Limerick style).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Mother of all that is sacred there is something wrong with my wine!!! it's not taking the dullness of the LLS away and DLB is even duller and smugger tonight! :(:(:(:(

Dont worry your wine isn't broken! My heineken aint doing jack for the dull pain either. After last weeks blip, we're back into the **** with nice gentle thud.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Too much paperwork for the Gardai?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Can someone please surmise what he is saying? I can't hear a thing. Wife and friend have upgraded from nattering to hollering at eachother.

And they are only two feet apart. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭OldeCinemaSoz

No messin' with the carpets and the ponies now...

he's on the telly.

A FALLING STAR. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭lastlaugh

monkey9 wrote: »
    I know i'm stating the obvious, but those gangland d!ckhead are truely pure scum!!!!

Especially the Limerick ones!

If i was him i would be out of the country straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

ridiculous rapid fire questions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

I'd say we'll be seeing bits of this interview on the 6.01 news sometime in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭baldbear

Go on ryan just ask him "and do you think theyll make you pay the household charge"

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Decmurph

I'd be getting to **** outta Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I feel really sorry for this guy, he must have no peace of mind at all.

Scum bags, there is no way of eradicating them sadly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

telekon wrote: »
    Can someone please surmise what he is saying? I can't hear a thing. Wife and friend have upgraded from nattering to hollering at eachother.

And they are only two feet apart. :mad:

We on 23 on volume for tv and hubby keeps asking "what did he say"? so glad it's not just us up here in Donegal!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Bloody hell, it's hard to believe this really happens here in Ireland! some lunatics out there! very happy with my mundane dull wee life!

Same here. He just said there he reckons they will kill him someday for testifying. Fair play to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

not liking this man...........not liking his story.........where do we send his mass cards to? - is he serious about his lifespan?....why is he on The LLS?.......

I don't understand this man.

I have nursed people to stay alive - why his deathwish?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭sonic85

i never thought someone could make gangland activities boring but somehow this lad has managed it. he makes michael noonan sound like al pacino in any given sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

It is a shame that Limerick gets such bad press, I went to college in Limerick and the vast majority of Limerick people are so decent, you couldn't meet nicer.

• Advertisement

Those prison sentences are a joke!! What's the point of him testifying when they get that shambolic punishment!

Advertisement