Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letters coming in for interviews & informal offers. Post here! Mod note 1st post.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

It's very quiet from UCC anyone received interview letters?

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭steoin

^^Got a phone call from UCC on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

same here, didn't realise it was UCC though till i asked for directions to the interview ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭dtfo

What courses have people heard back from in UCC? Anything for Medicine yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

no mine was for psych

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Dunner1

hey guys , did anybody hear from ucc about the interviews for the social work degree course, i have an interview with trinity on monday but still nothing from ucc getting a bit concerned .

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mcleixlip

Anybody hear from NUIM Law yet? ....stalking the postman at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

letter just arrived calling me for interview . UCC Social Work Degree. I can stop stalking the postman.

Letter for interview ucc social work degree just arrived in the post, no more waiting on the postman , thankfully.

does anyone have any tips for the social work interview in trinity also theres a group interview in ucc , does anybody know anything about that ? cheers .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Still nothing back from Tallaght.

Sent emails, left voice messages to the head of the course in Tallaght. Nothing back. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭muffinn

That_Guy wrote: »

Sent emails, left voice messages to the head of the course in Tallaght. Nothing back. :rolleyes:

What course did you apply for ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 PatrickMc

Has anyone got any word on DCU Multimedia after interviews? Did mine a few weeks ago, the waiting in killing me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Anyone hear anything on DIT, Aviation Tech in particular?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭CountryJoe

PatrickMc wrote: »
    Has anyone got any word on DCU Multimedia after interviews? Did mine a few weeks ago, the waiting in killing me :(

From what I heard, it will be at least another 2 weeks before the college will let people know.

CountryJoe wrote: »
    From what I heard, it will be at least another 2 weeks before the college will let people know.

Thanks Joe they informed me that it would be 2 weeks about 3 weeks ago. Guess we'll have to wait another 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

That_Guy wrote: »

hey hun. don't panic. Tallaght were the SLOWEST at getting back to anyone, seriously it was like June before they called me for interview!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Ireland21

Dose anyone have any advice or tips for the Social Work & Youth & Community Work interviews in UCC? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 shive25

Got a letter today saying I wasn't accepted onto the physiotherapy course (RCSI) but that I am on the waiting list - so upset :( this was my first choice and have spent the last 3 years trying to get into physio. It said the waiting list is not ranked - how ill they know who to pick if a place is up for grabs then? random?
    -any info anyone has would be appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭eire-kp

IPAM wrote: »
    Anyone hear anything on DIT, Aviation Tech in particular?

I was up at the open day last weekend and was told Id got accepted in to second year of a different DIT course subject to passing 3 modules.

They said letters with details of offers should be out this week I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭anfield bound

Heard from UCD today, know a few people have been wondering about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭sean1976

I got offered a place in UCD in the arts today I also have an interview for Law on the 28th

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Congrats Sean.

sean1976 wrote: »
    I got offered a place in UCD in the arts today I also have an interview for Law on the 28th

Congrats Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭RoebuckWilson

Just onto DIT there..

I was making enquires about late application interviews - which she said would be early June if places were available.

But she mentioned that the Business department interviews for applications received before Feb 1st are scheduled to be held over the next couple of weeks... in case that helps anyone at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

I was in AIT tonight at the information night for business.
    A question was asked about when mature students would be finding out about interviews.
    They said people will be informed in the next few weeks, they want to assess numbers with the change of mind forms being accessable today.
    They also said some people will be accepted without interview.
    So keep the fingers crossed guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 barriet

Got a letter for an interview for social work youth and community, UCC. Still waiting on social science degree.
    Anyone heard back from social science degree UCC?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭sean1976

paperclip2 wrote: »
    Congrats Sean.

Thanks put a hell of a lot of work into getting in. I was really worried because my MSAPs werent great. Time to have a drink to celebrate.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭auskid

I am also waiting to hear from UCC on the social science side of things.also how come Ucd are offering places on their arts course so early. Will ucc be offering those places soon does anybody know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Azures

The MSAP cut off for NUIG is 'overall 80' points, according to the message on the ansaphone... In case anyone is still wondering...

Advertisement