Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elverys 15% off everything

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Used this yesterday in store. It's an O2 treat. Applies to full price items only.

Get 20 per cent off your sports summer wardrobe in all Elverys stores. Show code to staff or enter at www.elverys.ie code:elv12pm7 expires:31/08/12

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭davehey79

10% OFF Your Next Order

As a thank you for shopping with us we would like to give you 10% OFF your next order. Simply use Promotional Code ELVCONJULY12 in the Checkout the next time you shop with us. Voucher must be redeemed before 08/08/2012
    feel free to use as its a generic code i think

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

thomas01 wrote: »
    ELV15BROMAY12 gets you 15% off your first online order. Valid until 31/08/12

thanks this worked for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Got an email off them today, 25% off all soccer gear online it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Henrib

Lima Golf wrote: »
    Used this yesterday in store. It's an O2 treat. Applies to full price items only.

Get 20 per cent off your sports summer wardrobe in all Elverys stores. Show code to staff or enter at www.elverys.ie code:elv12pm7 expires:31/08/12

Thank you Lima Golf you just saved me a few quid :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

Elverys in store have 25% off most football shirts

def on LFC home/away/3rd (€65 down to €48.75)

not sure if there's anything off tablecloths :D

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭thegift06

Elverys in store have 25% off most football shirts

def on LFC home/away/3rd (€65 down to €48.75)

not sure if there's anything off tablecloths :D

Do they have any West Brom ones :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24 scrachie

No they don't but they do hav the EVERTON one's coz nobody want's the UTD one after last nite :-)

Henrib wrote: »
    Thank you Lima Golf you just saved me a few quid :D

Happy to help. I bought 2 gaa jerseys using this code online. Should have cost €110. With the code they cost €88 so €22 in my pocket and free delivery on orders over €50. I'll post next months code when I get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Adotsy

Thanks Thomas01. Saved €13 today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Used code friday and got football shirt for €43,got email today to say its now out of stock and i've to cancel order or buy something else.Shirt has now gone up to full price on site.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Used this last night. Cheers.
    Only down side to it was that it dropped my order below €50 and then I got charged postage. Product still worked out cheaper overall but not 15%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭druss

Used code friday and got football shirt for €43,got email today to say its now out of stock and i've to cancel order or buy something else.Shirt has now gone up to full price on site.:(

Similar message. One of the two items i bought is now out of stock, but the order will be honoured eventually as they have it in store but not in warehouse.

But i want it nowwwwwwwwwww. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭davehey79

got a new one
    ELVTOY12 12% off from a Toyota Loyalty thing but works for anyonw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

O2 Moments - 20% off in all Elverys stores

Code: elv12pm9

Just be careful before you get to the till - they tend to reduce stuff by €1 or €2 just to avoid having to give money off using this voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Ranelite

O2 Moments - 20% off in all Elverys stores

Code: elv12pm9

Just be careful before you get to the till - they tend to reduce stuff by €1 or €2 just to avoid having to give money off using this voucher

Lovely... Worked just lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Worked for me too, thanks! Got the reduced order to come in a few cent over 50eur so free shipping too! :-)

elv12pm11 for 20% off full price items online or in store. May come in handy for the Christmas pressies! Elverys do free delivery on orders over €50

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

elv12pm9 code is not working:confused: EDIT maybe its just the item i was trying to buy had 55% off already.re Ireland Jersey White 11-13yrs 24.95.

It's elv12pm11 not pm9 :) you must be looking at an old post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭valc

unfort the discount code does not apply to already discounted items :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

I was trying the 20% code that Lima Golf put up

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

ELVTOY12 was previously posted 12% off works on all stock

Ya the code I put up does not work on already reduced items. It's 20% off full price items. If its any use fb4553 gets you 15% off at lifestyle sports online.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

ELVTOY12 was previously posted 12% off works on all stock

Cheers! I've a voucher for Elverys that I must use and Elvery's have some nice base-layers & runners, so I'll try using that with this code and see how I get on later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Thanks to luvlyjubbly for the ELVTOY12 code that works on the discounted items, got an extra €7 off and still qualified for free postage by a few cents! Result, thanks very much again!

Advertisement