Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elverys 15% off everything

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭jim_bob

Don't forget fatcheese

8.00% Cashback on all purchases Elverys Sport

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Would be great if they had a collect in store option. 5 euro for delivery is a bit much.

Anyway to get the student discount online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Anyone know how long this will last? Few bits to get but cant order till Friday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

IPAM wrote: »
    Anyone know how long this will last? Few bits to get but cant order till Friday :(

Don't worry use 15OFFMETEORELV code for 15% off valid now until 31st March. (seems to be an ongoing code the validity of which gets extended every month)

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭badker

jim_bob wrote: »
    Don't forget fatcheese

8.00% Cashback on all purchases Elverys Sport

If you use discount code does that not effect your fatcheese cashback?

http://www.fatcheese.ie/cashback/elverys-sports/

Please note: Cashback calculations exclude both taxes and any postage costs. The use of a voucher code not listed on the FatCheese website may affect your cashback earnings.

Can anyone confirm..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I have an Elvery's gift card that I got for Christmas, can this be used on the online store? I couldn't see anything about it on the website.

EDIT: Just saw you can!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭rogue.goofball

MOBILE15OFF isnt working any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭davehey79

15OFFMETEORELV should get ya 15% off too &

ELVCV4610PERCENT is 10% off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

10% one is still working thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭exercise

O2 Priority moments 20% discount code*
    elv12pm4

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭joeperry

exercise wrote: »
    O2 Priority moments 20% discount code*
    elv12pm4

Just tried it and it doesn't work :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭exercise

im sorry if it does not work, only information i have is,

To redeem this code online take note or copy the promotional code below to somewhere safe.

Then copy and paste the link below to navigate to the retailers website. When making your purchase on site, enter your promo code to avail of your discount.

Promotional code:
    elv12pm4

http://www.elverys.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 53,860 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Might order that new man utd carpet.....

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Wizzy2011

Is this code provided from O2 priority moments? If so is there anybody else on the site that could verify if the code is static or if a code is randomly created for each customer, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭totoal

Wizzy2011 wrote: »
    Is this code provided from O2 priority moments? If so is there anybody else on the site that could verify if the code is static or if a code is randomly created for each customer, thanks.
    Getting the same code myself from 02 priority moments
    elv12pm4

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Wizzy2011

Has anybody got the code to work on anything yet? It keeps coming up as invalid.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

O2 Code isn't working for me either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭davehey79

New code today and went through to the basket and its applying this code properly
    elv12pm5 and its a 20% off code

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

davehey79 wrote: »
    New code today and went through to the basket and its applying this code properly
    elv12pm5 and its a 20% off code

Code only for non sale items , the 10% one on the first page works on sale items

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭GAMAN

Hi Guys,

Anyone know if your can make an exchange in store for goods bought online? As got some Ireland gear that does not fit, and all it says online is to post it back to the head office in Mayo, which I can't do as I'm off to Poland on Wenesday.

Cheers

• Advertisement

GAMAN wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Anyone know if your can make an exchange in store for goods bought online? As got some Ireland gear that does not fit, and all it says online is to post it back to the head office in Mayo, which I can't do as I'm off to Poland on Wenesday.

Cheers
    yes you can just bring your items and receipt i had to change something last week

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭GAMAN

Lisar816 thanks so much

10% code for june

ELVCONMAY12

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thomas01

ELV15BROMAY12 gets you 15% off your first online order. Valid until 31/08/12

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

thomas01 wrote: »
    ELV15BROMAY12 gets you 15% off your first online order. Valid until 31/05/12

So it's already out of date?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

adrian522 wrote: »
    So it's already out of date?

Might say its out of date, but i can comfirm its working well it was there 10 mins ago!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thomas01

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    Might say its out of date, but i can comfirm its working well it was there 10 mins ago!!!

Apologies guys. I had the 31st of May in my head for a different reason. The expiry date should read 31/08/12

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

10% off

ELVCONJUN12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

ELVCONJUN12 10% off. Must be redeemed by 06/07/2012

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Butterball

Anyone got an up to date discount code?? Please:D

Advertisement