Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Rock Tri Duathlon Ashford - 7th April 2012

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭kingQuez

Well I guess that's my cover blown now :D

I didn't know that was you BetterThanHoyte! to be fair you did say that you weren't going to chase me when I pushed on a little, but it didn't stop me looking over my shoulder every few metres, I was just waiting for you to go flying past me! :pac:

Impressive pacing with a broken garmin, anytime that's happened to me it totally throws me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Fazz

kingQuez wrote: »

I didn't know that was you BetterThanHoyte! to be fair you did say that you weren't going to chase me when I pushed on a little, but it didn't stop me looking over my shoulder every few metres, I was just waiting for you to go flying past me! :pac:

Impressive pacing with a broken garmin, anytime that's happened to me it totally throws me out.

John you sly auld fox you! :D

Sandbag city around here sometimes eh!

Next race or is that a secret too??? :p

Life would be fierce boring without a few secrets, need to do some work to improve that bike split though :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Fazz wrote: »
    John you sly auld fox you! :D

Sandbag city around here sometimes eh!

Next race or is that a secret too??? :p

Looks like it's Comrades :eek: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78035803&postcount=7

lol, no time soon :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Fazz

Not bad for someone who's sooooo lazy was it?!

Anyway, what was on your mind on Saturday? Share with your boards friends, were you worried you'd injure the knee you'd were getting down on on Saturday evening?

Edit: I believe the legal term for 'detective work' is stalking :D

Completely missed this bit!!!

Congrats Eugene!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Not bad for someone who's sooooo lazy was it?!

Anyway, what was on your mind on Saturday? Share with your boards friends, were you worried you'd injure the knee you'd were getting down on on Saturday evening?

Edit: I believe the legal term for 'detective work' is stalking :D

Who's sooo lazy? I think I'm missing something here.

Yeah, I was worried about my knee. Don't think I would have gone down well if I creaked down and couldn't get back up again!!

And I'm going to stick to detective work if its alright by you.

Congrats Eugene!

Thanks Fazz. Thats the end of PM or disc wheel talk for me!
    kingQuez wrote: »

A 17:19 first 5km? There was no chance of me catching you. I'm just surprised you sat on my shoulder so long once you did catch me. yeah, I knew you were there

Congrats Eugene!

Oh, just twigged that comment.. if its what I think it is then massive congratulations BetterThanHoyte!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Who's sooo lazy? I think I'm missing something here.

That was a dig at KQ. :)

Advertisement