Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marilyn Manson new single and upcoming album

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

LH Pathe wrote: »
    Guys like this annoy me, like rammstein just paves the way for gimmick-giddy pop kids to infiltrate 'metal'.

I've been into Rammstein since I was 11. I'm now 26 and they are still my favourite band.

What the hell are you talking about kids "infiltrating" metal? You hardly think that people can only get into metal once they hit 18 or 21 do ya?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

What the hell are you talking about kids "infiltrating" metal? You hardly think that people can only get into metal once they hit 18 or 21 do ya?!

Ofcourse! And it's only metal is they have long hair, black jeans and bate the bejaysus out of an open E string while murmuring about the gates of hell opening.
    That's true metal!
    God I hate spas like that.

Advertisement