Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

I was giving out about the demo last week but caved in and downloaded the full game. I still think the physics are a little iffy but it's more fun than the demo lead me to believe it would be.

BTW:
    Remember the hidden pool in the school? I had forgotten about it but when it unlocked in the HD version it was like I discovered it again for the first time. Nice feeling that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Danonino. wrote: »
    Just beat the achievements today. The score 200 points in the warehouse without any manuals was deadly, I think they should have made missions based around this instead of just the one achievement. The 30 seconds after time is up combo in Marseilles was a tough one too, and collecting the skateboars was serious hard in a level or two.

The projectives and the hawkman achievements are proving a bit of a challenge, but the one for 15 manuals in a combo was a joke, all did was waggle the stick and spam A :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Tenner on steam.

Might as well :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Dammit, i can never get enough speed to reach the hidden dvd in the school:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Dammit, i can never get enough speed to reach the hidden dvd in the school:mad:
    Wait till the one in Venice Beach X_X

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Tenner on steam.

Might as well :(

Been reading awful things about the PC version. No multiplayer for a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Somebody needs to be hurt for making this, seriously how hard could it have been considering the originals still work online, just replace some textures and release it ......

Its awful :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

So this is on PSN today for €7.49 or €6.74 with PS Plus. I skipped this on first release from the awful reviews it got but is it worth 7 quid?

Also, the THPS 3 Revert pack was released for a fiver, anyone get it?
    Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3 HD Revert Pack, the DLC for Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD, expands on the game’s winning formula with the three levels from Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3 (Airport, Los Angeles, and Canada). Skateboarding legends Steve Caballero and Geoff Rowley are included as well as James Hetfieldand Robert Trujillo from Metallica, and the Revert move makes its return for mindblowing combos!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

sheehy83 wrote: »
    So this is on PSN today for €7.49 or €6.74 with PS Plus. I skipped this on first release from the awful reviews it got but is it worth 7 quid?

Also, the THPS 3 Revert pack was released for a fiver, anyone get it?
    the reviews for the dlc were not kind, not kind at all.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Waste of €7.49 imo, there's better games on PSN for the price ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement