Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Friendlies Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Anyone up for a game?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Anyone up for a game?

If your still around in 20 i should be about for a game pudsy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Epic game with me and Pudsy

He takes a 28-21 lead and i have the ball in his redzone on 4th and 1 on the 2 yard line and dont get it, however i force a safety and then get a TD and go for 2 points to make the Panthers need a FG which they get and we got to OT.

Panthers win the toss they throw a great screen pass to get themselves practically in FG range. Panthers then get pushed back on a holding penalty to a 2nd and 15 on the Titans 42.

Panthers get into FG range and then Newton drops back in-explicably and takes a massive sack which means they miss the FG and all the Titans need is a FG now.,

Wit the first play the Titans get into FG range and after a couple of runs they knock it ove.

Pudsy play off rules dont apply so you could have kicked it and won (i think!)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Anyone want a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

anyone for a friendly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Anyone up for a friendly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

i'll be on at half 1, work nights so if anyone cant sleep they'll find me online

Anyone for a game?

Game anyone?

Just had a really good friendly with SwankyTortoise.

Final score was Ravens (me) 19-13 Packers (SwankyTortoise).

First quarter started with Packers receiving and on their opening drive take it well into the red zone before the Ravens defence finally gets its act together and makes a stand. Packers kick a 21 yard FG to go up 3-0. Cundiff misses an easy FG to tie the game due to lag and that's the end of the first.

Second quarter sees both teams punt a couple of times before Flacco hits Rice who takes it to the house on a 24 yard run. 7-3 Ravens. Packers respond immediately with the next drive resulting in a 13 yard TD pas from Rodgers to Jones to see the Packers take a HT lead 10-7.

Third quarters action sees Rice cut up the gut to take it to the house on an 80 yard run. 14-10 Ravens. Packers drive nicely up the field and use a lot of clock too due to getting numerous first downs and end with a 29 yard FG which closes out the quarter. 14-13 Ravens.

Fourth quarter and the Ravens and Packers exchange punts a couple of times before Sam Koch pins the Packers back on their own 2 yard line. Rodgers tries the play action but the Ravens don't bite and T-Sizzle sacks Rodgers for a safety. 16-13 Ravens. Ravens use up the clock by running the ball with the odd pass to keep the chains moving and end up tagging on a 45 yard FG, Cundiff making up for that earlier miss. 19-13 Ravens. Packers need to go into no huddle now with 1 timeout left and Rodgers hits Jennings for a huge gain to get just outside the red zone. A FG is now good for Green Bay now though and the Ravens D stands firm with Pollard intercepting just outside the end zone and that's the game.

MVP - Ray Rice 120 yards on 21 rushing attempts for 1 TD, 61 yards on 3 receptions for 1 further TD.

QB Stats:

Flacco - 20 attempts, 11 completions, 179 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT
    Rodgers - 26 attempts, 16 completions, 271 yards, 1 TD, 3 INT

Thanks again for the game mate, also you'll be a very tough opponent in the franchise next season when you've had a bit of time to work with your side. Looking forward to the game next gameweek in the franchise.

I wouldn't go giving up the day job to take up a singing career though, I don't know what the Chilli Peppers would think of your Under The Bridge cover you were singing for the first half :pac:

• Advertisement

Anybody about for a friendly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

anyone up for a game ?

yup me

3mins just have to finish this game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Just finished off a classic with Empacher there. Kansas City Chiefs (Me) VS Eagles ( Empacher)

Chiefs win it 10-3.. This one was all about D. The Chiefs struggled to pass the ball at all. While the Eagles struggled to run the ball. A Jamal Charles 30 yard rushing td was the difference.

Moment of the game came when derrick johnson stripped the ball from the Eagles tight end Celek on the Chiefs 32 yard line. The Chiefs recovered the fumble.

Cheers for the game mate. D rules on high eh ? :)

Anyone want a game?

me?

empacher wrote: »
    me?

Yep, I'll be on in 5 minutes mate.

cool im just finishing a game

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

anyone up for a game?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I should be about tonight for a game or two.

Anyone want a game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

I'm on now if anyone what's a game p4ddy31 is my gamer tag

I'm on now if anyone what's a game p4ddy31 is my gamer tag

join the boards community and we can get a game in, details in the stickys

Anyone up for a friendly?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Will you be on in about 15 or 20 min?

Raoul wrote: »
    Will you be on in about 15 or 20 min?

yeah should be

Raoul wrote: »