Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Friendlies Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

adrian522 wrote: »
    paddy got there first but will be up for a game after?

thanks to Paddy and Shane for 2 great games, I lost both but they were great fun.

Getting a little bit used to the saints offensive playbook , maybe time to break it out for the franchise.

Not sure about their D though, no dime defense is a big weakness IMO.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Online now if anyone wants a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

anyone around for a game this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I'll be on for a few games today but it will be after 6pm I reckon.

Neko, it's worth logging on to Xbox Live anyway if no one responds here as often people are on and wanting to play but can't get on here to check.

This thread has gone fairly quiet lately though with people off on holidays, away for the summer etc.

anyone want a game?

• Advertisement

Anyone want a game?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Paully D wrote: »
    Anyone want a game?

Yep ill go for one Paully..

Yep ill go for one Paully..

Nice one mate, just logging on now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Good game with Paully, though a heavy defeat for me.

Playing a lot of Madden these days, but seem to be doing fairly $hite in all my leagues :(

Good game with Paully, though a heavy defeat for me.

Playing a lot of Madden these days, but seem to be doing fairly $hite in all my leagues :(

Yeah good game mate, enjoyed it.

To be honest playing it a lot is what I think contributed to my bad streak. Since I took a while off and just played a few friendlies every now and again alongside my franchise games I've been doing a lot better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

A bit of advice for you in the franchise heli, get rid of Amendola. He's dead weight. Thanks to him I rarely had to switch out of my base 4-3 because I knew my LBs were fast enough to cover him.

matthew8 wrote: »
    A bit of advice for you in the franchise heli, get rid of Amendola. He's dead weight. Thanks to him I rarely had to switch out of my base 4-3 because I knew my LBs were fast enough to cover him.
    That's why I now have manningham, I have tried to use Best but generally the further away from the QB he goes (which happens quickly) the worse his catching is

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Anyone want a game?

anyone interested in a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

game anyone?

My fault on the disconnect nekochan. And the lag. Don't feel like restarting it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Game anyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

anyone around?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

anyone around?

Still around empacher?

• Advertisement

or anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Anybody on for a game?

Matthew preferably!! I was still feeling a bit groggy after last night when we played earlier. Would love a chance to redeem myself.

Raoul wrote: »
    Anybody on for a game?

Matthew preferably!! I was still feeling a bit groggy after last night when we played earlier. Would love a chance to redeem myself.

Still on?

Playing Adro now. Think I will be watching a movie after.

Maybe next week. Or else see you in the superbowl :D

Raoul wrote: »
    Playing Adro now. Think I will be watching a movie after.

Maybe next week. Or else see you in the superbowl :D

Good game, tried to double megatron most of the time.

Those 2 TD's at the start proved too difficult to come back from

Anyone up for a friendly?

adrian522 wrote: »
    Good game, tried to double megatron most of the time.

Those 2 TD's at the start proved too difficult to come back from

Yeah it was a good game. I was almost caught out passing to johnson when he was double covered a few times. Your rush defence was excellent and really mde me have to air it out

Anyone for a game?

Anyone want a game? I need some offensive practice with the Raiders for Madden 13, preferably against danger dave.

• Advertisement

matthew8 wrote: »
    Anyone want a game? I need some offensive practice with the Raiders for Madden 13, preferably against danger dave.

Thought you weren't going to play Madden 13? Or was that a heat of the moment outburst?

Advertisement