Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triathlon / Duathlon / Messing

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Folks do you use the Buy and Sell approach taken in the Gear forum?

Overall, this subforum is doing ok IMO. The season is just kicking off. The running season is all year round. Give it time.

Anyone spot the triathlete on 'Take me out' on Friday night... ?

This thread is becoming the TDAR off topic thread!

We at 3D are all proud of "TinTin"s performance last night! Dodged a bullet to be fair. Some rough examples of the "female" gender. Was in the pub watching with Dave. It hasn't dented his confidence much either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,801 ✭✭✭griffin100

I'd rather stick a hot poker up my ass whilst rubbing a cheese grater over my manhood than watch the pile of ****e that is Take Me Out. Actually on second thoughts, I'd like to do that to the host :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭EC1000

Now I know why Dave is so damn fast. Finishes work at 2.30 :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Hope he only went on it for the lolz. Did he get a complete rejection then?

That programme makes me despair for humanity. Silly cows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

It can be hilarious though, but yeah, it wouldn't want to be used to show examples of Irish women. There's a reason why many have to appear on a televised version of a human cattle mart in order to get a man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Hope he only went on it for the lolz. Did he get a complete rejection then?
    I think the free bar helped coax him along (probably went a long way to easing the pain of rejection too :))

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Amz wrote: »
    I think the free bar helped coax him along (probably went a long way to easing the pain of rejection too :))

Being rejected by the yokes on that show must be pretty painful alright. If they don't want you you should probably give up all hope. :D

Bet they responded with "if he trains every day when is he going to have time for ME?!"

Always love how they turn off their light as soon as a guy walks out cos he wears the wrong shoes or wrong color shirt. If you're desperate enough to go on tv for a fella you really ahouldnt be so judgemental. One of those shows you watch out of morbid curiosity.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭big mce

What about moving the Tri training logs as a sub log to this menu?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

big mce wrote: »
    What about moving the Tri training logs as a sub log to this menu?

I'd be happy with that suggestion. The only ones I read are the Tri related ones and it would save having to scour through pages of running logs to find it when it's update time.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Can't set up a subforum to a subforum, and there are over 30 tri logs on mcos' list, so moving them in here would swamp everything else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

RayCun wrote: »
    Can't set up a subforum to a subforum, and there are over 30 tri logs on mcos' list, so moving them in here would swamp everything else.

So we need to wait for T/D/A to become its own forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Where do we sign the petition ?

I think its as worthy as :

paintball which hasn't had a post since feb 28
    table tennis which hasn't had a post since feb 26
    frisbee which hasn't had a post since feb 25
    bowling which hasn't had a post since feb 26

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭big mce

I second that!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Sometimes I wonder if the Logs should be the main forum and everything else the sub forums...! Take a rest day and you are on page 5 already

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Suer, if that's the way you want to go. I'd suggest waiting until the tri season ends before making any decisions, maybe start a discussion thread in October and a poll, see if people want to go it alone, merge back into the rest of ART, or stay as a subforum. (It will probably take a few months for any change to be put through anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Suer, if that's the way you want to go. I'd suggest waiting until the tri season ends before making any decisions, maybe start a discussion thread in October and a poll, see if people want to go it alone, merge back into the rest of ART, or stay as a subforum. (It will probably take a few months for any change to be put through anyway)

This place is slower than ther Dáil for change:)

Advertisement