Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New daily sports show coming to 2fm

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭Bloody*Mary

Hidalgo wrote: »
    Will the sports show on Saturdays be scrapped/moved.

Dear god if its moved to the weekday slot, Fiona Looney & Will O Connor as presenters??

The moose and that young lad doing the predictions will have to get daily slots so I guess.

It would be refreshing if they gave the gig to an 'unknown', that is someone who hasn't already had loads of TV/radio slots,

Nah, it'll be Hector

Be nice to see an unknown get a shot at something like that.

However that is not likely,given the regime out in Montrose.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

The show, Ballbusters, on Saturdays has been scrapped.

That Moose person, whoever he is, is to have his "slot" moved to the Friday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,130 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Well this show's got off to a flying start with me. First I couldn't hear Brian Kerr over the PA, then Damien asked Tony Ward why Owen Farrell hadn't got enough credit for making the transition from Rugby League to Union. The first might also have happened on Off The Ball but the second never in a million years...

Advertisement