Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spain allowing people to grow fields of cannabis

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

We will be last to do anything on cannabis here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

HUGS NOT DRUGS!!! :cool:
    back in the late 80's/early 90's in Dublin city working class and the 'elite' class started to socialize together at music events, social boundries were broken due to mdma, total strangers hugging each other and having the time of their lives. same thing was kind of happening in the UK, the rave culture. people just having a good time, the more underground/illegal it became the more crime became involved in the scene.

it's quite interesting
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rave#United_Kingdom

and Ive gone a little OT, you dont need drugs for hugs but sometimes they help, just like alcohol helps Irish men chat to women

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

dj jarvis wrote: »
    if they legalize it before the referendum ill re consider the way im going to vote.

everyone wins ?
    A friend of a friend found a good-sized plant in some hidden nook by the banks of the grand canal and stripped it bare. He wasn't really into drugs but he couldn't pass up the opportunity to make free money and wanted get it off his hands as quickly as possible. We were buying half ounces off him for €50; not a great smoke but certainly did the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

bobmalooka wrote: »
    we export a lot of it too, needs to be legalised and brought into the tax net.

considering I don't know anyone that doesn't smoke it.. bar my mother who is staunchly morally against yet collapsed from alcohol intake last wk o lordy lord why'd i get the naff sister of the bunch for a mam.. Yeah. Wee fortune there.

Best just grow it at home ourselves guys my brother made 10k+ out of a large bedrooms worth n a years personal supply ffs. n it's hardly a guilt laden thing so **** the law on this one. Sincerely

• Advertisement
Advertisement