Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 arrests in Waterford drugs haul

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

Well done to the Guard's for once lets hope they get good sentence's. I know of a near miss with somebody having taking a heroin overdose lets hope the guards can make this stick....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭marky4

the dundons are i think looking to buy houses down here, i work in a shop and they were in looking at stuff for the house, and they had no problem in telling me who they were,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

They can stay out of here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

marky4 wrote: »
    the dundons are i think looking to buy houses down here, i work in a shop and they were in looking at stuff for the house, and they had no problem in telling me who they were,,

There are dundons down here from Limerick, who are not drug dealers are you sure it was the drug dealing dundons.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

I was just complaining to my work mate that they should do something about the heroin in the city, good work Gardai

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

deisedave wrote: »
    marky4 wrote: »

There are dundons down here from Limerick, who are not drug dealers are you sure it was the drug dealing dundons.

Im sure, I know the dundons you are talking about already living here, but the ones down looking at houses were the ones you dont want anywhere near the place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

kryogen wrote: »
    Im sure, I know the dundons you are talking about already living here, but the ones down looking at houses were the ones you dont want anywhere near the place!

Jesus I have seen some of the places where they live in limerick and they have truly messed up some of the places up there. Hopefully they are just down visiting and they do not move down here. Last thing we need now in Waterford with the amount of crime already is the biggest crime family in Ireland to move in :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Safe to say no one wants that family moving into their estate , any more names doing the rounds? I definatly know of two names as I see them with my own eyes last night , do the papers and media have the right to publish names now that they charged??

They can release all the names except the 17 year olds as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Media999

So theyve been charged and brought to court but still no one is mentioning there names. Posts being deleted where people ask for names. Rediculous. Nice to see boards protecting the identities of Heroin selling scumbags. Wonder will they do the same thing when there sons are on gear.

Someone PM me the names please.

Im gonna make sure the scumbags are named and shamed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

longshanks wrote: »
    I've watched the two seasons of Love/Hate and reckon I have a pretty good idea how this whole business works. Would anyone care to join me in an enterprising new adventure? The moneys pretty good, I'm led to believe

I watched trainspotting once and would like to buy some product from your business when you are established.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Media999 wrote: »
    So theyve been charged and brought to court but still no one is mentioning there names. Posts being deleted where people ask for names. Rediculous. Nice to see boards protecting the identities of Heroin selling scumbags. Wonder will they do the same thing when there sons are on gear.

As it's an ongoing court case, until names are officially released, you won't see them on boards. (for legal reasons)
    Just have some patience.

Media999 wrote: »

You know the difference between charged and convicted?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭decies

All named on WLR one o clock news , one was a foreign gentleman and starter for ten another a well known Waterford traveler family.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 CasaBonita

mike65 wrote: »
    Don't live on Ballybeg, so no.

Listening to the one o'clock news there on WLR. Only two of the 17 charged were from Ballybeg. From the area myself and was a bit disappointed to see Ballybeg singled out by the media and posters on this forum. :mad:

Now that all names have been released by the media can we start naming them here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

decies wrote: »
    All named on WLR one o clock news , one was a foreign gentleman and starter for ten another a well known Waterford traveler family.

Can we get the names as they've already been broadcast at this stage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

WRE104.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

No one wants to see names now I see :) no surprises with most of names all seem to be people on the drugs more than likely selling to feeding habit but these are more than likely the type of people who end up robbing peoples houses to pay their dealers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

tonc76 wrote: »
    Can we get the names as they've already been broadcast at this stage?

Will probably be in the Munster express friday.

The guys named, except for 2 or 3 of them, are all addicts.

More then likely selling small quantities themselves to feed their own habit

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DaleB91

Which ones arent addicts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Oops nvm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 tawdy

3-Dogs3Ps.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

bit of a damp squib "operation raptor" may aswell have been better just giving the scoop to whispers news ........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 tawdy

tawdy wrote: »
    3-Dogs3Ps.jpg

whos going to walk us when our master is in jail AGAIN!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

tawdy wrote: »
    3-Dogs3Ps.jpg

key.jpg

the-thing-2001-picture-1.jpg

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

As I previously stated, The "War on Drugs" is lost and could never have been won, this latest farce of 2 people charged out of 24 is another indication of this. No doubt the 2 people were of complete and utter insignificance in the grand scale of things.
    Look at the effect that prohibition had in the States, it lined the pockets of complete and utter gangsters. Same bloody difference.

• Advertisement

O Riain wrote: »
    As I previously stated, The "War on Drugs" is lost and could never have been won, this latest farce of 2 people charged out of 24 is another indication of this. No doubt the 2 people were of complete and utter insignificance in the grand scale of things.
    Look at the effect that prohibition had in the States, it lined the pockets of complete and utter gangsters. Same bloody difference.

17 people have been charged

15 males, 1 female, 1 youth.

the other 7 arrested are apparently going to be going to court soon too.

Did you misread......everything related to the case?

Advertisement