Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonnen vs Silva II

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 colon

Dam you to hell Chael P. Sonnen, just slapped myself after reading half of that in your mocking, whining tone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Dean09 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind reading his book but if the whole thing is like the above, I'll be giving it a miss.
    Some of the stuff he says can be very funny but 320 pages of that type of stuff would get really old really fast.
    [/INDENT]

How to be like Chael in 4 easy steps, no need to buy the book.

1) TRT
    2) Fraud
    3) Talk some ****
    4) Profit

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

As has been said many times befor, he does talk some tripe but he actually backs most of it up in the cage, tis will be a great fight and we will see has Silva developed a game plan for Sonnen.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

cowzerp wrote: »
    As has been said many times befor, he does talk some tripe but he actually backs most of it up in the cage, tis will be a great fight and we will see has Silva developed a game plan for Sonnen.

No doubt. I love the active ground and pounders and Chael is fantastic at what he does. He had 3 wins that got him the first title fight and a lot of smack talk that built that fight up but the simple truth is it's his performance in that fight that now has him headlining what will most likely be the UFC's biggest event to date, crowd wise.

I cannot wait for this fight because unlike a lot of The Spiders defences it doesn't feel like a foregone conclusion. There are a lot of questions after the last time they met I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,464 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

This is in a football stadium, anyone know which one? Maracana? I doubt there is many 80k seaters.

Will it be outdoors? Dana said in a recent presser they're not mad on the idea of doing events outdoors because of rain concern.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,114 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Exact stadium isn't announced but Maracana is closed ATM. It doesn't need to be 80k seater as there will be pitch seating also

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭00benski

http://bjpenn.com/mmanews/2012/03/26/ufc-confirmes-silva-sonnen-ii-june-23-in-rio-17706.html Boom, im sure this will be an awesome fight with some great fights on the card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shortarse

Silva will have learnt more from the first scrap....he should adapt enough to beat him this time round.

Advertisement