Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found Money

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

four18 wrote: »
    Update ! I did hand it in to Store street last night and the guard rang me tonight. Someone claimed it and left 50 euro at the station for me. There was a first name on the envelope and they were able to tell the right name. ( Call me cynical but thats what the guard told me anyway)
    The guard (who may or may not be up 250) told me to call in after 2 on friday. Thats it, the truth, just thought I would post the outcome.
    Regards

This is your conscience speaking four18.....You should have kept the money. Think of the coke and hooker(s) you could have got. You let a bunch of people on the internets sway you when they (in real life) would have kept it...

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithi1970

Fair play to you, at least your'e up 50 euro...

daithi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

How the fück do you just find money. Like the way I just lose money?

I leave 50 bills hanging out of my pockets for kicks. If the pockets aren't shallow enough I have them tailored

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DaleB91

Fair play OP, my mam lost €1370 in waterford park, 2 days later the body of a overdosed junkie turned up! Gwan karma hahah he still had her purse on her with just over €600 in it. Cops came out to the house the next day told her the whole story.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 460 ✭✭four18

falan wrote: »
    This is your conscience speaking four18.....You should have kept the money. Think of the coke and hooker(s) you could have got. You let a bunch of people on the internets sway you when they (in real life) would have kept it...
    @cki@ wim can you ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,149 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I would have kept it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

@cki@ wim can you ?
    MadYaker wrote: »
    I would have kept it.

Same here, that Guards gonna have fun times with that 250euro....Laughing all the way to the piggy bank they are...

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭gamgsam

Update ! I did hand it in to Store street last night and the guard rang me tonight. Someone claimed it and left 50 euro at the station for me. There was a first name on the envelope and they were able to tell the right name. ( Call me cynical but thats what the guard told me anyway)
    The guard (who may or may not be up 250) told me to call in after 2 on friday. Thats it, the truth, just thought I would post the outcome.
    Regards

If that is true, or even if any of your thread is true...

Fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Fair play, well done!

Advertisement